Chapter 4

You, (f/n), Gale and Gregory arrived at the main stage just a few minutes before the show started. "(y/n) come sit with me!" Gale pointed to the seat beside his as (f/n) sat on the other side of the seat. "no way! that won't let her see the show, this seat is better" Gregory motioned to his the seat beside his.

You watched as the two bickered with one another until (f/n) stood up, "that's enough you brats!" (f/n) grabbed your hand and made you sit down on an empty seat then proceeded to pick up gregory by the collar of his shirt and Gale by the hood of his sweater. She placed gale on your left and gregory on your right, "this is why I'm not having kids" she grumbled and sat down in her seat.

The two boys calmed down by now and the lights of the main stage dimmed, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for The One, The Only Freddy Fazbear!" A voice said from the speakers. 

The main stage lit up with lights, confetti, smoke and fireworks as the main four appeared on stage. Chica noticed you from within the crowd and waved, you waved back but noticed that many of the kids and adults were waving back too. 

Immediately the main three started to play their instruments while freddy got ready to sing, the crowd that gathered around the main stage to watch were going wild from the energetic music. From the corner of your eye you saw gregory beaming with excitement as he watched the quartet play, "I take it you're liking the show?" you asked him with a smile etched unto your face. His face flushed but he nodded none the less, "yeah, its pretty cool" he said.

"I'm happy you're having fun" you ruffled his hair and gregory smiled but you could have swore it was a smirk, unbeknownst to you, that was actually a smirk as gregory looked at gale with a smug expression. Gale growled beneath his breath and glared at gregory with hatred.

Meanwhile (f/n) watched the two boys with an amused grin, "oh now this is better than those novelas my aunt makes me watch" she chuckled.

The show went on for about half an hour or so before it ended, "that's all folks. Thank you for stopping by to watch, Freddy and the gang are off to rest. In a matter of minutes, they will be available to take photos and sign autographs for those with a photo pass" the voice said again and the four animatronics left the stage.

"well time for me to get to work, you guys want to come with me? or do you want to check out the games?" you asked. "I'll go with you!" gale and gregory shouted at the same time, "you heard them and you know where to find me" (f/n) said as she walked away.

"Ice cream parlor got it" you gave (f/n) a thumbs up.

"alright boys, let me get my toolbox then we can head over to check on the animatronics. wait here, I'll be right back" you said and headed back over to the pizzeria where you left your toolbox in the kitchen.

Meanwhile Gale and Gregory were silent to one another before gale decided to speak up. "(y/n) not being nice to you because she likes you, you know. She only feels bad for you that's why she's being nice" he said, gregory smirked and turned to look at gale. "then she must feel bad for you seeing that she's nice to you too".

Gale frowned and crossed his arms, "you can say what you want but I'm (y/n)'s favorite. she clearly loves me the most" he said but gregory's smirk didn't leave for a second. "I'm not worried...um gale is it? I mean, (y/n) said she's going to be looking after me from now on" He shrugged and reached into his pockets to pull out the blue bandana. "no way, you're lying!" gale pointed but gregory ignored him and wrapped the bandana around his neck.

"Ask her yourself, she's coming back" he pointed to you as you walked back over to the two boys with your toolbox in your hands.

"Hey guys, I'm back! what were the two of you talking about?" you asked.