Chapt 6: Cha ching

Y/N pov:

Y/N pov:

Today's class is P.E prolly my least favorite subject.. We are playing dodge ball too.. its just making it worse..

"Just be like water!" The coach yells as then a student gets hit by a ball on the face.

"That presentation was bom-dot-com. We sited on our sources. We had sparklers! she still said no!" Mei complained as she throws the ball angrily "Then we even made up and after statement and dad was still 50/50 but he was going got the 60/40 on saying yes! But suddenly mom decided to run him over by being unfair. AH! STOP TARGETING ON ME!!!" I yelled as I throw the ball angrily too then hitting some kid.

"My parents says I can go when I'm 30" Priya says in a hint of an angry tone as she dodges the ball nonchalantly "Mine calls it stripper music!Whats wrong with that? Hurgh!" Abby bites on the ball "Mine said yes but I have to buy the ticket! Who the heck have that kind of cash? Woah!" Miriam say as she ducks from the ball

"I know my moms worried but sometimes she's so... so.." "Wacko?" Miriam continues Mei's sentence. We look at her and she points to our backs. I turn around and see mom outside spying on us.

"Ma'am please! I'm sorry, Mrs. Lee. I see you!" The guard yelled at mom as mom scurried away with the car.

I hear laughing behind us so I turn back around and Tyler was laughing at us "Little mommas girl~" Tyler mocks as he continues laughing "No wonder they're such a loser" He mocks again.

I feel my face heating up from embarrassment and anger.. I take a glimpse at Mei and she was too in frustration.

She was about to throw the ball in her hands but I stop her by grabbing her wrist. I then snatch a ball from Abby and threw it strongly at Tyler.

I hear him scream as he dodges and hits the window instead "Illegal throw! You're out, Lee!" The coach blows the whistle.

"OUT!? BUT, MR. K HE-!" "Y/N chill! Let's go, let's go" Miriam cuts me off quietly as the gang pulls me off slowly "OH TYLER IM NOT DONE HEARING YOUR GIRLY SCREAM OF YO-" Miriam covers my mouth as they all quickly pulls me off the court.

They rush to pull me in the bathroom. I was let go and I groan frustrated "Calm down Y/N" Miriam says as she caresses my shoulder "Dude, keep it together" Priya says in a stern

"I can't! We need to see this concert! Why does mom doesn't get that" I complain as I palm myself angrily and feel the hand on my shoulder lifted"Me and Y/N never ask anything! We're just stuck being her perfect little girls. Temple duties, grades!-" Mei complained too "Violin!" Abby adds "Tap dancing" Priya also adds.

"And I do like double the stuff she gives MeiMei! Ballet, gymnastics!-" "I tried ballet with them once, and I'm surprised their legs are still intact! That's really the moment I'm grateful for Mom for not sending me to ballet" She whispers the last part to me. I nudge her hard as I cross my arms