Chapt 1: Starting of the day!

Y/N pov:

Y/N pov:

The sunshine peering through the curtains. Ahh.. 'Nother day of~ 8th Grade!

Jolting up awake with a somehow bright mood.

Looked beside me and see Mei still sleeping soundly. I giggle as I shook her awake

"Mei!! Wake up! We still got schoool~!" I whisper loudly to her. She groans as she sits up and blink mindlessly. I snicker as I hopped out of the bed.

I quickly changed and did my hair. Mei Mei did the same but a bit delay. I finished and rechecked my things for school.

"Agh- Have you seen my sweater?? I swear I put it here" I hear Mei asking me "Uhm.. Didn't you mixed it up with the laundry?" I recall as I turn my head to her

"Oh shoot!" She exclaims as she was mid putting on her leggings. She bolts out of the room. I chuckle as I go back on rechecking my things.

Skip time where like they're at school now.

We arrived at the main doors of the school. I recheck my things again as I took a glimpse at Mei Mei who was biting the handles of her case

"Did we have homework in math?" I try to recall "No..? If we have, we've totally done it" She reassures me as she removes the handle from her mouth but bites it again after her sentence.

I hum as I piece myself together for the great new school day has to come! Gosh that was satire. If I have to deal with Tyler, I'm gonna bail.

Mei bash in the door with a eccentric pose.

"Besties assemble~!⭐" Mei exclaims "Miriam!" She adds as she points to Mir.

Miriam shoves a handfull of chips in her mouth in her locker as she noticed her calling. She swallows it quickly as she rush to us "Hey guys!" She says as she high fives Mei.

Mei pulls me beside Miriam as she gives me a teasy look. I furrow my eyebrows to her then looked at Miriam and waved at her with a smile. She does the same as Mei tugged me and we three starts walking

"Priya!" She points to Priya. Priya peaked through her book "Yo" She says in monotone as she rushes to us. Mei did the specialized handshake to her after they made a short sass pose.

"Abby!" Mei calls as she points to her too "YA! 바닥에 쓰레기를 버린 이유 ?!" Abby rats the students out as she kicks the trash that banged the trash bin then points to the student threateningly "Ya! Hey Mei!" She turns her head to us then makes a cute pose. She high fives Mei as she goes between Priya and Mei.

We then flutter our fingers together. Mei looks at us with sparkles in her eyes "Ready to change the world?" She asked all of us. We all hummed in agreement as we huddle up together "Soo~ Ready" Miriam responds as she snaps her fingers and grooves her body "I was born to do this" Priya states with a loud monotonic tone "Thought you'd never ask" I snicker as I feel myself grinning "Lets burn this place to the ground!!" Abby yells as she shakes in excitement.