Chapt 2: The notes

Y/N pov:

Y/N pov:

We head home and set in at the lounge. Me and MeiMei sat on the couch as mom grabs a plate of food for us to help with the cooking. She turns on the TV and played a chinese drama.

"我們大婚之日將會是我這 一生最幸福的日子" The lead girl says as she hugs the man and pulled a mischievous grin behind his back and dramatic music soared. I hear my mom sigh as she was wrapping xiaolongbao "He should've listen to his mother and married Ling Yee" Mom ratted "Agh. Totally Su Yu is so two-faced" Mei ratted out as she puts the xiaolongbao she made on the tray "She's just using him for power and money" I also rat out as I grab the tray and head behind the couch "She'll probably stand him on her wedding night" Mom assumed as I reach out the tray for her to put the xiaolongbao she made.

I hear Mei Mei 'Mhmed' as I turn around and placed the tray on the counter. Dad grabs one with chopsticks and inspected it as he hums in curiosity "Perfect" He smiles "Yes!" I tug my fist for the success.

I hear a upbeat commercial pop up from the TV. I quickly turn around and see a commercial about 4town going live stage on the North America. I squeal as I quickly bash myself on the back of the couch "Oh my gosh!" Mei gasps.

"Who are these.. hiphoppers? And why are they called 4town if there's five of them..?" Mom questions in such disgust "I- I dont know.. some of the kids at schools like them" Mei respond in awkwardness

"You mean Miriam?" Mom utters as se takes a glimpse at us "That girl is odd.." She says. Odd? I furrow my eyebrows on the opinion and I look a Mei nervously. She looks at mom in a concern way and took a glimpse at me shortly til' she goes back facing the TV

"Dinners ready" I hear my dad say. Mom stood up as she pats Mei's head and then held my chin with a smile. I plaster a smile to not conduct a such as called 'sass' she then head to the kitchen to place down the bowl. Me and Mei follow to the dining table and started eating supper.

After dinner

Me and MeiMei head to our rooms. I close the door as she heads over to the desk and turned on the lamp.

She pulls out the CD Mir gave us. She grins and danced around with it until she sat on the chair. I chuckle as I went beside her.

"Do you want to have a go first?" She offers as she pulls out the CD player "Nah, you go first. You seem excited" I smile to her as I grab my notebook "I don't want to spoil it thoo. Miriam gave this to us and it was M-I-R-Iam!" She reasoned "I D-O-N-T L-I-K-E her. Also its just a CD and you're already imagining what it sounds like" I say. She blinks mindlessly as she then shook her head "No I dont! And you do like her~" She teased.

I scoff as I sat on the chair and then opened my notebook "Oh~ Just admit it, Y/N. You like her~ You have dreams with her" She exposes. I widen my eyes and looked at her in shock "I-I don't dream about her!" I defend "Well you do because you mumble about it" She grows a smirk on her face