Chapter 7: Homework

Y/N pov:

Y/N pov:

We were in math class and by we I mean Miriam and I. The lesson today is algebra. So, it's pretty much hard. Luckily for me I am pretty intent to it.

I was writing and taking notes and all. I notice Miriam having a hard time with the lesson.

I hear her sigh as she places her pencil on the desk and then she rests her hands on her head.

I snicker as I take a peek on her notes. I see some errors.. Well I can't blame her. It is a hard lesson.

I lean to her notes and wrote the correct number.

I lean back and looked at her. She looks at me confused and looked at her notes.

"If your adding a positive number to a negative number. You need to travel from the left. So basically your just subtracting it" I explain in whisper.

She hums in realization as she continues to take on notes.

I see she makes another error. I quickly held her wrist to stop her.

"Thats actually a negative number" I say to her "What?! Where the heck is the operation??" She complains "Yeah.. The teacher writes negative numbers to weirdly" I say as I rest my chin on my hand.

The bell rings and it was time for our so called afternoon mathletes.

Me and Miriam head to the classroom where we usually sell merchandise and make pictures.

Miriam plops down on the chair as she was slumped on the desk. I beside the desk as remove my backpack.

"Ugh.. Why did the teacher give homework now.." She wines.

I chuckle as Priya, Mei and Abby went in the room "Oh, hey guys!" Greeted Mei "Heyy, Mei" Miriam greeted back as she raises her hand. I wave at them with a smile.

"We gotta prepare, fast! A line has already formed outside" Mei says as she puts down her backpack beside the desk.

The others quickly prepare. Setting up the merchandise and setting up for the photo booth. I help Abby setting up the merchandise like, putting things she can't reach in my panda form.

"What's up with her?" Abby asks as she nudged me. I look at her in confusion and she turns around and points to Miriam who was handling the camera but looked bummed out.

"Ahh.. The teacher sent math homework and she's a little upset with the lesson today" I tell her. Her face turned surprise as she hands me hangered t-shirts "There's math homework today?! Ughh.. When's the deadline?" She asks in annoyance "The next math class" I respond as I hang th clothes "Agh.. I was to distracted giving handouts" She complains. I chuckle as I continue on hanging the clothes.

"There. This seems good! I'm gonna guard the door" Abby says as she then walks off.

I dust my hands as I head over to the photo booth still in my panda form. MeiMei went beside me and transformed into a panda. The door opens and students came flooding in the room. We do our thing, having photos with students, selling merchandise, and them paying for it.