[9]

{1 hour later}

Sam huffed out a breathe after fleeing the scene. Sam stopped in front of a giant abandoned mansion, placing both his hands on his knees, catching his breathe. Corbin soon run up next to Sam.
"Jesus, what a workout," Corbin joked, gasping for air. Sam chuckled,
"Yeah. But I've ran longer then what just ran." Sam popped his knuckles and stretched out his arms.
"Oh yeah, what's your longest run?" Corbin questioned, still catching his breathe.
"6 miles. What we just ran, was only three miles." Corbin's eyes widen in surprised. Sam just tiredly chuckled and walked towards the mansion.
     "Holy shit. Now look who's the show off!" Corbin jogged up to Sam to catch up, slowly down once he got to Sam.
     "Well, when you've ran from cops your whole life, you kinda have to be good at running. Especially a long distance." Sam glanced at Corbin who was still catching his breathe.
"Good point." Corbin breathed out. They walked up the large porch of the mansion, Corbin tried to open the door but couldn't. It was stuck shut.
     "God dammit. We ran over here for nothing." Corbin threw his hands up and walked away from the front door.
     "Not necessary." Sam kicked the door as hard as he could, watching it break open due to the impact.
     "Jesus!" Corbin jumped. Sam just laughed and walked straight in. The place was beautiful, but nasty, the supposed "pool" was filled with deep green liquid with leaves and sticks floating on it. The place was covered in graffiti and the windows where broken. But the place reminded Sam much of their old mansion that they called "the trap house". Sam, Elton, Corey, Colby, Aaron, and later Jake lived there together. Sam missed the prank wars they had.
"Ew." Sam suddenly hears Corbin say. Sam turned around half way, his head looking straight at Corbin while his torso and body faced the side.
"You've clearly never seen true beauty." Sam said softly and turned away from Corbin, walking around and looking around.
    "Whatever." Corbin looked up at the ceiling. Sam wanted to get up to the top floor, considering there was much more up there. But there was no way to get up. Unless your good at climbing and parkour. Lucky Sam, he's been doing this shit since elementary. Sam back away from one of the open sides of the broken first floor. It was a complete rectangular that was broken off the top floor's floor. Sam kept his eyes on the one side Sam knew he could get too.
    "Samuel. Don't you dare." Corbin demanded, clearly knowing what Sam was about to try. Sam ignored Corbin and ran and jumped, kicking the side of the wall, pushing him up. Sam the grabbed the ledge of the floor and pulled himself up, swinging his leg on the floor and rolling the rest of his body one the cold hard floor.
     "Holy cow Sam." Corbin groaned. Sam laughed,
     "I made it!!!" Sam exclaimed.
     "Yes you did." Corbin signed and pulled himself up too.
     "This is so cool." Sam sat with his legs dangling off the edge. Corbin say criss cross apple sauce. Corbin shook his head.
     "You so stupid Samuel." Sam bickered. As Corbin zoned out.
     "Thanks.
      "That wasn't a compliment."
"Sure it was!"
"I swear to god Sam."