[5]

{The kitty and Mike in question ⬆️}

{24 hours later...}

     Mike sighed, they've been driving for a fully day, taking turns. Colby was laying in the passenger seat, passed out while Mike was stuck driving. They were already in California but not at Los Angeles yet. Mike suddenly heard his phone ringing as he pulled into a gas station for gas. Mike grabbed his phone and looked at the contact. Kevin. Mike sighed and answered, putting the phone to his ear.
"Omg Mike!! Why have you been ignoring me?! Why are you in California?!" Kevin yelled, making Mike jump a bit at the suddenness.
"Sorry dude. I'm just here for Colby-"
"Colby?! The insane guy?!" Kevin exclaimed.
"He's not crazy. I remember that Sam guy too." Mike mumbled in misery, rubbing his face.
"Oh great! Now your crazy too!" Mike groaning and slammed his hand on his lap.
"Y'know Kevin. If your going to act like this then don't bother calling me. Y'all act like Colby's gonna go insane and kill everyone. Just leave me alone!" Kevin was about to respond but Mike hung up and slammed his phone on the console, rubbing his face and leaning back into his seat.
     "Thanks Mike." Colby mumbled, looking at Mike with a small smile. Mike moved his hands away from his face and looked at Colby.
     "Didn't do it for you." Mike looked forward. Colby let out a chuckle,
     "Did it for Sam?" Colby asked with a grin. Mike just simple nodded. Looking out at the horizon.
     "Would've done the same." Colby stretched as Sammy jumped on to the console and jumped on Mike's lap.
      "I really don't understand how that cat likes you more then me." Mike let out a loud bickering laugh while Colby huffed.
      "You dress like a goth manic." Colby rolled on his side to his back and stared at the horizon like Mike was.
     "Guess Sammy can understand us and your pussy jokes." Mike caressed Sammy's head, making Sammy purr.
     "Let me guess, you did that to Sam in bed?" Colby grinned at Mike, talking about what Mike was currently doing to the Cat.
     "I didn't caress his head, I caressed his body." Mike bickered as Colby sent Mike a death glare.
"What? You jealous I got to touch Sam and you didn't? Not to mention kiss him." Mike was honestly rubbing it in Colby's face at this point. Colby huffed and looked out the side window.
"Anyways Colbster, I'm gonna get gas and cigarettes." Mike unbuckled himself and opened the car door.
"Get me white claw while your at it." Colby didn't take his eyes off the window. Mike stared at Colby,
"As long as you keep Sammy company." Mike smiled and shutted the car door, making Sammy jump. Colby glanced down at the small kitty.
"C'mere.." Colby mumbled and carefully picked up Sammy and sat him on Colby's lap. Colby rested his head on his hand and watched as the kitty played with Colby's rings and hand. Colby smiled, you really are like Sammy.