[7]

{1 hour later.....}

     Sam drove as fast as he could, driving in pitch black. He knew where he was wasn't safe anymore. Someone was after him. Sam left his phone at the house he was staying at with Corbin. Corbin was the only one to remember Sam other than Colby. Sam had no clue why no one remembers him. All he remembers is running out of a dark basement. Sam stopped at a red light and quickly grabbed a semi-automatic pistol from the backseat that Mike somehow left and rolled down the passengers side window as he sees Corbin's car pull up next to his. Corbin jumps through the open window of his car just in time as his car exploded and the light turned green.
      "Mind driving real quick?" Sam asked clocking the pistol. Corbin grinned and moved near the steering wheel and starting driving with Sam's foot still on the gas petal as he opened up his side window and start shooting at the gang of people who've been following them for two years. Sam hit the driver straight in the head, making their car swerve into a semi-truck. He grabbed the steering wheel and takes over the driving again, handing the pistol to Corbin to shoot the other guys on his side of the car. He stepped on gas petal even more, making them go faster. Corbin soon stops shooting and reloads the gun just in case.
      "I'm gonna ask again Sam, do you know them?" Corbin asks, looking at him.
      "I've told you Corbin. I can't remember." Sam said in a demanding tone, trying to get his point across. Corbin sighs and pulls out his phone but then suddenly freezes.
      "What?" Sam glance at him, making sure to keep hid eyes on the road.
      "Samuel." Corbin says, terror planted on his expression.
      "What Corbin?!" Sam basically yells as he sees another black car with titled windows start following them.
      "We need get out now! The car's about to explode!!" Corbin yells, grabbing all the weapons from the back.
      "Shit!!" Sam purposely swerve into a semi-truck but before they hit the semi's tires, Sam and Corbin jump out from a side where no one could see them. They hid at the very bottom of the hill next to the highway. Sam watched as their car flipped at least twenty times from their car getting caught on the semi's tires, then the car exploded into flames as if it was completely covered in gasoline. Corbin let out a laugh of relief,
      "Holy shit dude! That could've been us." Corbin placed his hand on his heart, clearly his heart was still racing due to the panic and fear of knowing the cars gonna exploded.
      "It technically was us. But we jumped out just in time." Sam let out a heavy breathe, his chest rising up and down in a fast motion. They stared at the burning car for what felt like only a couple seconds until the first responders came. Thank god we filled the air bags with blood just in case that happened, Sam thought.
       "Lets go." Sam finally say, still watching the scene in awe. As they turn around to walk into the bushes to find another home, Sam hears a familiar voice speak,
      "Please!! Tell me who was driving the car!!" He hear a deep male voice yell at one of the first responders.
      "Sir, please calm down. The person driving is unknown. We can't find a body." A female voice replied. His eyes widen as he finally realize who was at the scene, Colby. He quickly turned around and saw Colby with a 6'4 bleach blonde guy with tattoos all over his arms and legs, holding a blondish-red cat. Mike.
      "How can't you find the body?!" Mike yelled at the female first responder.
      "We don't know sir, we think they were crushed completely considering blood went everywhere in the car and outside the vehicle." The first responder calmly said.
      "Shit.." Mike walked away for a minute rubbing his face, clearly on the edge of crying. Sam started breathing more heavily than he was due to the crash. He pull out a ripped piece of paper, accidentally smearing blood on it with his bloody hands from cutting my left hand on the window glass as they crashed. He writes something down with a red marker he had in my pocket and folded it then ran up near Mike, throwing it next to his black boot. Then him and Corbin ran before anyone could see them...

{A/N: This was dark as shit, Sorry for anyone who struggles reading gore or dark shit like this chapter.}