31| She Is Not Your Mom!

"Who was staring now, Milady?", Sean grinned, finally sitting down in the bathtub and welcoming the nice and warm feeling on his skin.

"I was just looking out if you're having enough space.", Lana countered with a little laugh. "And maybe had a look at what we're working with.", she grinned sheepishly, which made Sean shake his head in amusement.

"Fair enough... I was looking at you too. Which by the way was a very pleasant view, which didn't surprise me at all.", he chuckled. "You're like the whole package... the jackpot... I don't know how to describe it. You're extremely beautiful... inside and out.", he said, letting his eyes travel over her soft skin once more. It was hard for Sean to wrap his mind around the situation, sitting here and acknowledging her body before he even ever touched it. He couldn't see much right now since the bubbles kind of hid most of Lana but the image of her walking gracefully into the water was still very much present for him.

He softly stroked over Lana's leg, feeling her soft skin underneath his fingers, which sent shivers down his spine. Being able to touch her like that felt even intimating like he hadn't had all the experience from previous years.

He watched how Lana sat up straight, pulling her arms out of the water and revealing most of her torso. She simply took a headband and tightened her hair in a high ponytail, before it would get wet. Sean followed every motion of hers with his eyes, even feeling like he is doing something illegal but it was just impossible to not look at her.

Of course, Lana recognized his gaze and grinned to herself about it, taking extra time to present her body a little before leaning back again, making it disappear into the water.

That's when Sean's eyes finally found their way back to hers, even though it was clearly visible that he had to swallow, making Lana proud of her little teasing. She might have liked that playful mood a bit too much.

"Alright. Focus back on my face.", Lana chuckled. "When we finish cleaning and unpacking in a couple of days, I would like to invite you to a restaurant. Like... all of you. The kids included. It's called 'Moderne Burger', here in Vancouver. The owners became really good friends to me... they were like some of the first friends I had up here. I would like to see them... and you MUST try their burgers. They're fantastic.", She chuckled.

"Isn't that the place where Fred and you met?", he frowned.

"Well... yeah... yeah it is. The owner, Cathy, set us up actually... is that weird for you? Sorry I actually didn't think about that...", she admitted but Sean shook his head instantly.

"No no. I was just wondering. My question wasn't to judge you or whatever. I just remembered that. Don't worry. We would love to come, thank you, darling. The kids are going to be spoiled.", he laughed.

"Yeah... I just don't know what to say when Cathy asks about you and the kids. I mean... I would actually like to tell her the truth... but... we agreed on keeping it to ourselves. Even though Bex found out already.", she said, biting her lip.

"We could simply say you're auntie Lana to the kids. Or you'll tell her the truth... but in that case, she should make sure not to tell the kids accidentally.", Sean said and Lana simply nodded, thinking about all the other people in her life.

"When should we tell everyone?", She finally asked. "We can definitely not hide it from the cast. They will see the assignments instantly...", she laughed since she knew how everyone treated Ginny and Josh when they kept on denying that they were together.

"What about around Christmas? Gives us still roughly a month...and we could start reading books with the kids about... a new parent. In therapy, they did a lot with books because they had the pictures to understand as well. I think that could help. We need to approach it slowly I guess...but they need to know before our family and friends find out because otherwise they could be confronted with topics they don't understand and they could feel insecure or left out because of that.", Sean explained.