12| LP's Birthday (Part 2)

They headed back to Sean's house around lunchtime, still in a playful mood.
When Lola jumped out of the car her behavior changed all of the sudden, making Lana wonder. 

"That's weird. Normally she does that when she is around Bex.", she said. 

"Who knows what's going on inside her.", Sean chuckled knowingly before entering the house. "You can go to the garden. I am joining in a second.", Sean told her and stepped into the kitchen. Lana did what she was told and went to the back door, before opening it. As soon as she stepped outside a bunch of familiar faces appeared in front of her, singing happy birthday for Lana. Her eyes widened, as her hand flung over her mouth in disbelief. Ginny, Josh, and Bex grinned at her reaction, before turning in for a hug. 

"It's soo nice to see you all, again.", Lana said. "I didn't know anything about that.", she laughed slightly.

"Well, I called them yesterday, super last minute. Gladly these three were able to make it for a little hangout and even more important: for some great lunch.", Sean said, standing now behind Lana. 

"Oh yeah. We brought food from the most delicious Italian restaurant in town. And we should start eating because it is getting quite cold.", Josh laughed. He didn't have to say that twice, because soon after everyone was loading their plates up with variations of food that Ginny and Josh brought. And they were damn right. It was the most delicious meal they shared in ages, even if some of the warm food was already cooled down.

Their afternoon was filled with laughter and memories they shared from the Once upon a time Set and in between takes. Since they all moved back to LA, they hadn't had a proper hangout that was just dedicated to talking about who knows what, which made it way overdue. The five of them didn't stop talking for one second, shared more embarrassing stories that hadn't been told and new projects they had been in, in the last couple of years. 

"Did Seans plan with waking you up work this morning?", Bex asked at one point, looking between the two of them. 

"Oh yeah, it did. Flynn and Leo were so excited to wake up antie Lana. I can tell you.", Sean laughed before pulling out his phone. "And I got it on camera because it was the cutest. They just love her so much and started cuddling her like crazy monkeys.", he added whilst starting the video to show it to Bex. 

Rebecca took the phone out of his hand and held it between Ginnifer and Josh, so everyone could see. It really was the cutest recording ever taken, but Sean and Lana forgot one thing. The video didn't end after the cuddles with the boys, no… it showed the whole moment, where Lana and Sean looked into each other's eyes and leaned in before Flynn interrupted the scene. 

"Oh, man. I was ready to see that kiss!", Josh said disappointed when the boy pulled his father away from Lana on the video. 

Sean's eyes immediately shot even more open than before, looking at Lana in shock for a little amount of a second before pulling his phone out of Rebecca's hand, to end it. His whole face blushed very noticeably red and so did Lanas. 

"Wait. Are you guys together?", Ginny asked, grinning like an idiot. She always thought that they had an affair back then in the mid-seasons of Once upon a time but everyone denied it, even Bex who would have known since she was like the best friend of both of them. 

"No, we are not! That was nothing. Forget about it. I just… got caught up in the moment.", Lana said defensively trying to get out of this situation. 

"Hey… hey.", Ginny said calmly and put an arm on her shoulder to comfort her. She really is like a true Snow White in real life. "It's okay. It's non of our business. You'll tell us when you're ready and if there would be more than friendship. Don't worry.", she said smiling before changing the topic immediately.