4| Tanya

"I kind of fell for someone else over the years.", he expressed and looked away as fast as he could, breaking their eye contact.
---------------------------------------------------
"I tried to ignore it because I was married, the person was way out of my league and I actually think that an affair on Set is quite challenging but Tanya still noticed, even though I was really trying to hide it. I didn't want to leave her, I made an oath and with Flynn by our side it wasn't just her and me anymore.", Sean confessed and looked back into Lana's dark brown eyes that were showing her confusion. She wasn't mentally prepared for what he just said. She felt like a terrible friend because she didn't see through his mask and didn't see his struggles behind it. 

"I am sorry that I wasn't there for you… honestly. I should have known as your friend.", she said quite embarrassed but Sean immediately placed his hands on her shoulder to assure her that there was nothing to be sorry about. 

The fact that Lana didn't realize anything made him actually proud because that was exactly the plan. Bex was the only one who figured out the truth because she knew Sean just too well to let anything slip through her fingers but she promised to not say anything. 

"So… just to be clear… Tanya and you are not together anymore for almost 18 Months and you managed to keep that a secret?", Lana asked curiously. 

"Yeah… that's probably it. We were living together but sleeping in different rooms. I moved to the guest bedroom actually. We didn't kiss or… whatever… we were more like roommates over the past few months. We didn't really have time to sort the whole breakup thing out because Amélie came and a life with three little children is pretty tough sometimes. I mean… our Parents knew eventually I guess but that's pretty much it. We both signed the divorcing papers actually…", he finished off and tried to find some comfort in Lana's eyes. 

"Thank you for sharing that with me…", Lana said and was giving him the comforting smile he was looking for. 

"I really thought I knew most of you, Maguire. But it seems like I was wrong.", she chuckled sadly, still struggling with the fact that she wasn't here when he needed her.

"I still think you know more about me than my own family.", Sean laughed before he added "And I guess… whenever we managed to be together we just had to laugh too much to think about such topics in our lives. You actually made me forget about all the trouble at home and that was what I really needed.", Sean finished and smiled slightly at her. His eyes got lost in the beautiful brown of her gaze that captured him every time he was able to look at it. 

"But I tell you, Sean. Never ever hide something such important from me again.", she said pointing at him to make it a statement. 

"Got it, Ms. Parrilla. Never again.", he sighed and pulled himself up. "We should go to sleep, I have to drive Flynn to school and Leo to Kindergarten in the morning. I think I will go straight back to Tanya afterwards.", Sean exclaimed and helped Lana with pulling her up from the sofa. 

"I can stay and look after Amélie if you want. I am free right now, just have to work on my computer but that'll be alright.", she offered. 

"You sure? I can take her with me. She will not remember any of this.", Sean said but Lana insisted and Sean was glad about having a second pair of hands helping him. The actress took one more look at her phone to check the time when she saw all the notifications from Instagram. 

"What's all that about? Did I do something?", she asked herself and opened the app quickly to have a look. 

She instantly sighed and looked up in Sean's goofy face. 

"Why is my sleeping face plastered over the internet?", she said sarcastically whilst trying to hold back a laugh. She wasn't actually mad at him because the picture was too dark to see heavy details and she didn't look bad in it as well.