Chapter 1

Patricks POV:

I got woken up by the sound of my phone vibrating. It kept buzzing so it had to be important. I reached out my arm and patted my bed searching for my phone. When I finally found it I picked up.

'Hi' I said grogily.

'Trick did you just woke up? God damn man you're needed in the studio!' Pete sounded annoyed.

'I I'm sorry, I'll be there in 20' and Pete hung up.

I hurried myself out of bed and grabbed some clothes of the floor and put them on. I grabbed my hat and ran to my car.

To be honest this was happening a lot lately. I just have so much lack of energy lately. I rather stay in bed than make music. Elisa left me three months ago and that broke me. You can't see it but her leaving had a huge impact. Also our album Folie a Deux in which I poured out my heart and which I loved was recieved so badly. Wait let me correct that. It is simply hated. It hurts, it just hurts. The fans are so mean. Not to Pete, not to Joe nor Andy but me! The things I get to hear when we go out to meet them hurt so bad. I never told anyone this but it gets to me. They tell me I'm ugly, worthless, fat, useless. And guess what they're right. Even the guys hate my guts. The only thing we do when we see eachother is arguing and fighting. I'm just so done.