Chapter One - My Boring Same Old Routine

*BANG*
"Uuughh, Fine, I'm up." I sigh. Today was just going to be like any other day. I get out of my hard, slightly dusty bed and walk over to my small closet to find my usual black, ripped, skinny jeans and oversized, dark blue hoodie. I throw on my clothes and walk downstairs into my kitchen. My house is small with two floors, downstairs to the right is a small kitchen with chipped, copper-coloured benches. To the left is a small lounge room with a small couch and tiny TV, the TV is old and stopped working years ago, so there isn't any way to know what was happening in the world outside my home. In front of the lounge room is my parents old bedroom, it has nothing but a small, old, extremely dusty, broken bed, that was now looking slightly grey due to the dust. Next to my parents old room is the bathroom, it only has a small broken toilet, but at least it has one. Next to the bathroom is the stairs that lead up to my bedroom, the stairs are carpet instead of the hard, oak wood flooring in the rest of the house. When you go up the stairs, to the left of them is a little hallway leading to my bedroom, the hallway is also carpet, like the stairs and my bedroom is wood floored like the rest of the house. My bedroom is easily the biggest room in the house, and it's slightly more filled than the other rooms, it has a closet in the back left corner and a bed in the right, it has a small wooden desk, darker than the floor word, and a small wooden chair to match, I also have a small window, the only window in the house, next to my bed, overlooking the hill that leads down to the thick forest behind. The window is kind of hard to see out of though, as there are vines blocking my sight of the hill behind my house and the forest and flower field. The outside of my house is cobblestone with scattered moss and vines all over it. Outside in my backyard is a flower field, filled with bright colours and a large hill that leads to the thick forest that I run through every day. I like the forest because of the clearing in the middle of it, I can see the bright blue sky, and in the middle of the clearing is an oak tree. The entire forest is oak, but this particular oak tree is special, it's easily the biggest oak tree in the forest and it's stunning. I love going to visit and water the oak tree everyday, so much that last year I built a swing on one of its branches. A small wooden swing that I swing from everyday. I hear a loud noise outside that suddenly snaps me back into reality, I guess it's time to get on with my boring same old routine.

Hi author here, hope you enjoy my new book. I just wanted to entertain people with my ideas so please don't hate on me. This is entirely my original ideas (please don't steal them thx) Hope you all have a great day/night and look after yourselves. I will start writing the next chapter and hopefully will update quite often. If I made any errors please respectfully let me know, appreciate it. See you soon 😊

508 words