Chapter 19.5: Shower Time Fun!🍋/ An Unexpected Visitors!

Start from the beginning

Y/n:(whistle) Hey there beautiful. You look stunning as always. (Winks at her)

Chisato:(giggles) My, such a charmer aren't you? Can you do me a favor as my lover, could you wash my back please?

Y/n:(smile) Of course my dear, I'll be there now.

Y/n got off the tub and started to wash her back.

Y/n scrub Chisato's back with some soap gently as Chisato started to feel bliss and happy of the way from Y/n's hands.

Chisato:(smile) Mmm~ My goodness Y/n, you're a natural of this, are you?

Y/n: Well I had my own ways. Even to make my lovers happy.

Chisato: I see. So, Kuroka told me that you have contacted with Sona in your room correct?

Y/n: Yeah, I just wanted to know if she, Sera-chan and my family are doing okay there. I received the news that they're alright and my family understands about my letter. That's good enough for me.

Chisato:(smile) That's good to hear. I'm sure they'll be very happy to see you again. Y/n, may I wash your back if you don't mind?

Y/n:(smile) Sure, I'll turn and go for it.

As Y/n have turned around, Chisato have started to washing his back with soap. Chisato is feeling a bit aroused from his back as she yearns for more.

Chisato:(mind,blush) Ahh~ this feels so bliss. What an amazing back of my beloved~. (Outloud) Y/n, what do you think about this world and how are you feeling now?

Y/n:(smile) To be honest, I enjoyed it right here. As days went by here, we have been through an incredible adventures that we had. Like the guild members are having a huge party, started to have funny brawl, going on jobs, hanging out with friends, etc. (chuckles) Sounds like for me, I feel like a little kid over again. I love it.

Chisato is very happy and surprised by Y/n's statement and he's right, somehow Fairy Tail is very special to feel like to call home.

Chisato:(smile) Yeah you're right. They are special aren't they? (Y/n nod) Y/n, do you think they know of who you are, if they do I think you should tell them. They are nice people to hang out with and I'm sure they'll understand.

Y/n:...When the time comes, I have to tell them the truth and accept responsibility ahead of me, as the leader of this team.

Chisato:...Y/n, look at me.

Y/n turned his head to Chisato and she kissed him in the lips for a minute. Y/n accept it and enters his tongue in her mouth wrestle it and he won. Y/n and Chisato separated by a inch, a string of saliva from their mouths.

Chisato:(smile) Y/n, we'll always be there with you. Our hearts are connected to you always, no matter who you are. Me, Kuroka, Asia and everyone else care about you, I know they'll understand.

Y/n:(smile)...You're right, thank you Chisato. (Chisato nod)

(Incoming lemon scene)

Chisato are starting to rubbing Y/n's legs and his dick affectionately. She is rubbing her chest on his back signaling him for next level.

Chisato:(smile) So my love~, how about we do it here~? Don't worry, I have also casted a soundproof barrier for this moment.

Y/n:(smirk) Alright then, Round 2~.

Y/n turned to Chisato and started to kissing each other again, their tongues swirling around their mouths for five minutes and Y/n won again.

Y/n and Chisato have stand up, Y/n have started to rubbing Chisato's breast with both hands a bit of force.