chapter 25 // haven

Start from the beginning

"I'll rip him to shreds Spitfire, Its going to be a massacre when I lay a finger on his fucking face," he growled, as he trailed his finger over all of my scars.

He cupped his hand around my bare heat, allowing his thumb to slip through the folds. I moaned out, trying to push his hand further onto me. My pussy vibrated in anticipation, needing him more than ever.

I was about to open my mouth to speak back but his tongue cut off my sentence, meeting it with my clit. He drew his tongue in between my slit, causing my back to arch in pleasure.

Con moved his other hand around my thigh, holding my legs apart for him, pushing it towards the bed. He continues dragging his tongue up on my heat, focusing on my clit, working my body with his.

"Please Con, I need you so bad.." I moaned. "Oh!"

He lets out his own slight moan while continuing to swirl his tongue around me. His hands dig further into my thighs, now destined to leave a mark, keeping them far apart. His tongue moves in every right motion, sucking and pulling at every nerve that I have.

I felt the vibration continue to get stronger, edging near my release. I was on the verge of screaming his name and I wanted him to take me over it. His eyes bored into mine from below, still overtaking my pussy.

"Con, im going to.." I screamed out.

He moved his hand from my thigh to my throat, blocking a small bit of my airway.

"Cum, Haven. I want to taste what's mine." He groans, still working at my clit.

The amount of dominance that lingered in his voice overtook me and my rising heat. I screamed Con's name as everything crashed down. My orgasm exploded through my body, finally releasing me over the edge. I felt the heat spread through me, sending a shock, leaving me shaking.

My stomach raised up and down, leaving me fully panting. I watched as he leaned up over me, licking his lips clean. He released my throat, wiping his hand over his mouth, breathing into my mouth.

"You taste exactly as you smell, so fucking delicious," he said, a smirk pulling at his face.

With one swift movement, he pulled at my body, pulling me on top of him. I slid down his body, resting my ass on his knees. He sat up, his hands holding him up with his legs laid out. I pulled at his boxers, taking them off with a harsh pull. He cupped his hand over mine, helping me remove them from his body. His dick fell out, catching my full attention as I looked down. My mouth almost fell out in shock but turned into a gulp instead.

He was much larger than both Sin and Tan but also maintained a large thickness. He was slightly less thick than Tan but much more than Sin. It was a sight of perfection but also fear. I had never been with someone so large and it sent the good type of shivers down my spine.

"Im going to show you who you belong to, little one." He said, "I want you to ride my cock, can you do that for me?" He asked, stroking my cheek.

"I- I don't know if it will fit Con, I'm scared," I murmured.

A grin crept across him, "Make it", he spat.

I nodded, before gently climbing up towards his dick. He moved his hands to my waist, gently helping lift me up onto him. I used my knees to hold me in place, slowly lowering myself onto him. I groaned out in a mix of pain and pleasure, melting into one feel of fire. I relaxed myself fully onto him, feeling my pussy begin to stretch, adjusting to his size.

He tilted his head back before letting out a deep growl escape, boring his eyes right into me. His arm wrapped around my waist, allow me to lean back into him, pushing him in as deep as possible.

"You don't know how often I searched your body and touched myself later to the thought of having my cock deep inside you," Con muttered.

With that, he began slowly thrusting up into me, letting me get used to the feeling. I moaned out, bringing my hands to my nipples, rubbing them in between my fingers. I brought myself up and down, riding his thickness, bringing us both pleasure. I watched as his head tilted back, groaning out.

"This is the tightest and most precious piece of pussy that I have ever fucked, mark my words," he groaned out.

I leaned over him now, stretching my back out, allowing him to thrust upwards into me.

"Con, I need you, faster please," I begged.

He did exactly that but more. We moved quicker together in a synchronized movement of passion. Our moans filled each other's ears, chasing our own releases. I was on that same edge again, waiting for him to allow me my orgasm.

He grasped my waist again, flipping me over, underneath him. Con pulled my legs up, wrapping them around his waist so he had better leverage. He leaned his head over mine, only allowing half an inch between us. I felt him deep in my stomach, hitting the perfect stop continuously.

"Fuck, Im going to cum, please don't stop," I screamed out, the feeling getting stronger.

I cried out, feeling his strokes getting slower, biting into my cheek from shaking the entire house. His thumb ran over my clit, pinching it, without any second thoughts. I overfilled and mixed my release into him in a beautiful concoction of fuel and passion. He let out his own groan, dumping himself inside of me before pulling out. He didn't pull away, instead he remained there staring into my eyes.

"I don't know what you did spitfire, but I'm going to continue mixing our souls together and never let you leave my sight," he said, brushing the sweaty strands of hair out of my forehead.

"Good," I said, leaning up towards him with a smile over my face.

He fell to the side of me, turning onto his side and pulled me into his chest. Con nuzzled his face into the side of my cheek before planting a kiss on it. I pushed my face deeper into him, taking the spot underneath his chin. He held me tight and I never wanted him to let go.

"I'll destroy anything that walks against you Haven, just say it and I will," he said before quieting.

I had broken him, I had gotten into his wall that he created for himself. It called for a certificate of achievement. Now it was our time to heal. Heal with each other and heal each other. I was ready and I hoped he felt the same.