chapter 10 // haven

Start from the beginning

"You are such a dork", I snorted as I reached for the holster.

I got lost in my thoughts as I strided down the hall towards the living room. I was caught in the middle, I was the main chess piece. I was going to rule this bitch and everyone in it. I wanted to get lost in all three of them. I wanted to find what lurked their thoughts, what they thought of me, and what their deep desires were.

I might as well have fun while I am here, It was what I was best at. With three men looking like they were straight from a fashion magazine, this would be the easiest thing all year.

"I'm not going easy on you" Sin chimed in as I was wrapping my wrists.

"I wouldn't want you too" I replied, making sure everything was in the correct place.

We positioned ourselves amongst the floor mat in the gym. There was all sorts of equipment in here including a full gun range. If they needed to practice, they definitely didn't need to leave. I threw my fists up, holding them in front of my eyes, squaring with Sin's shoulders.

I wanted to use my dagger but I decided not till later. Sin was making sure that I could hold my own and what better way to prove that to him by using my bare fists. What Sin forgot to research on me was my mother. My mother, Ezra, was always searching for a way out, away from my dad and the lifestyle.

She knew that my father would never stop and she did everything she could to prevent it. During the days that my father had business days where he didn't send me out, she trained with me. It was our own personal secret that we hid from my father.

Ezra was apart of a very high legacy gang in San Francisco called 'Murkish'. Her parents were killed when she was very young which sent her learning everything by herself. Ezra trained day in and day out with my father, back when he was a good man, full of love and light. Evin taught her everything about fighting, shooting, and street smarts. Which would eventually come onto me from her.

Sin moved swiftly, coming towards me, attempting to plummet me into the ground. I licked my lips in triumph as my legs crouched and my other knee raised. He grasped onto my crouched leg in attempt to push me down without noticing my other knee. He groaned out in shock as my knee came slamming down onto his back, flipping him over in between my legs. My thighs parted as I sat down on his chest.

"Really? Cmon big boy, I know you're better than that, I told you not to go easy" I eyeballed as I stood back up.

His eyebrows furrowed as he glanced back at me and let out a large sigh. I knew he was holding back and I didn't want him too. I wanted to see how well I could hold myself, it had been awhile, and I wanted him to see me as well.

He wiped off the dripping liquid on his forehead as he stood back in front of me again. His posture changed and now I knew he was putting all his might into it. I put one foot in front of the other, allowing my body to twist a bit before I crouched down.

 Sin captured that and darted at me from the side, allowing me to watch every move. My brain moved quickly which caused me to think of every scenario possible to counter the attack. Easy. I took a step forward just as Sin came barreling towards me which sent him flying back behind me.

"What the hell are you doing Sin?" I questioned as I leaned back against the ring's poles.

"Who the fuck taught you to be so goddamn quick?" He gasped as he captured his breath.

"Thats for me to know and you to find out, let's go again. I want to feel my weapons in my hand again." I exclaimed.

Sin strided back towards me, capturing my chin with his thumb. We stared deep into each other for a minute before I heard a crunch beneath me. That bastard had flipped me underneath him by distracting me with his beautiful face.