44 ❥ 21 questions

Start from the beginning

I take my phone off charge and dial her.

"Hey! You've reached Alyssa! Sorry, I can't pick up the phone right now. Don't bother leaving a voicemail cause I never check those. If it's an emergency just text me. Ok bye!"

I let out a sigh before putting my phone into my back pocket and zipping up my suitcase.

Once I finally make it downstairs, I see everyone starting to pack up the car.

"Are we not gonna eat breakfast?" I ask while handing Axton my bag so he can fit it into the trunk.

"They serve breakfast on the plane." He replies.

Oooooo fancy.

"Why the fuck do we always have to wake up so early!" Axton and I look away from the trunk and watch as Ryan and Madison drag their bags over to us while letting out a loud yawn.

"Sorry baby." Axton laughs as he places their bags in the trunk and shuts it.

"Where's Cam?" Madison asks.

I clear my throat before pointing outside where Cameron and Hana are in the middle of a very intense goodbye kiss.

"He's whipped." Axton laughs.

"Watch this." Jess laughs as he heads over to the driver's seat and honks the horn causing the two of them to quickly pull apart and start yelling at us.

"We're leaving in 5!" Axton yells.

Xander and Arya head back in to make sure we haven't forgotten anything while the rest of us make our way into the car.

Cameron joins us after a few minutes with a huge smile on his face.

"Ready to go?" Xander asks.

We all mumble "yes" and finally head off to the airport.

I watch as Ryan and Madison both fall asleep on each of Axton's shoulders.

Arya and Xander are singing along with the song on the radio.

Jess and Lili are showing each other some of the pictures they took during the trip.

And Lina's looking out the window.

"I'm gonna miss this," I whisper in her ear which causes her to jump.

"Me too." She mumbles.

"When we get back, I wanna take you out...on a REAL date this time," I say and she lets out a small laugh.

"That sounds fucking great." She sighs before leaning her head on my shoulder.

"How's Alyssa?" She suddenly asks.

"I think she's avoiding me," I admit.

"Why?"

"I honestly have no fucking clue."

"Maybe she's still pissed about the little disappearing act you pulled a few weeks ago."

"I already apologized for that and she forgave me," I say.

Maybe she was lying?

I don't know but we have to talk when I get back.

"Just talk to her and make sure you actually show emotion." She says.

"What does that mean?" I ask while looking down at her.

"It means that you're super blunt."

Why does everyone think that?

First Lyss and now her?!

I should get that checked out.

"I am not blunt."