43 ❥ new year and new beginnings

Start from the beginning

Soon enough, Ryan and Axton make their way through the door with a shit ton of groceries and alcohol.

"A little help here." Ryan wheezes before Asher heads over to her and grabs the bags from her hands.

"Jeez, how many fucking people are coming?" Madison asks as her eyes go wide from all the groceries coming into the kitchen.

"Probably 50 to 60." Xander shrugs.

"50 TO 60?!" We all gasp.

"That's not even a lot." Axton laughs.

Arya, Ryan, and I look at each other and I laugh when I hear Arya mutter "fucking rich kids".

"When will everyone be here?" I ask.

"In a couple of hours," Axton says.

The girls and I quickly make our way upstairs to get ready.

We all gather in Arya and Xander's ginormous ensuite bathroom taking turns doing each other's hair and makeup while debating what we should wear.

We all freeze when we hear the doorbell ring.

"What the fuck! How are people here already?" Madison gaps as she takes the curlers out of her hair.

The house soon begins to fill with chatter and loud music and the girls and I finally make our way downstairs.

"Holy shit." Ryan gasps.

"THIS IS WAY MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE!" Arya yells as we squeeze our way through the crowd.

We finally manage to make our way into the kitchen and see all the guys standing together in the corner by the fridge.

"Uh, why the fuck are there hundreds of people here," Arya asks.

"There are not hundreds." Asher laughs.

"There's definitely more than 50!" I yell.

"I guess someone leaked the address." Xander shrugs.

WHY ARE THEY ACTING LIKE THIS IS NORMAL!

"I- I need a fucking drink." Ryan sighs as she turns back towards the counter, pours herself a shot of tequila, and downs it easily.

"Holy shit! Xander and Axton Mitchell!" I hear a voice yell.

We all turn around and make eye contact with two girls who quickly run over and wrap their arms around the brothers.

Arya and Ryan immediately tense when they see Xander and Axton wrap their arms around the girls.

"Holy shit! Emma? Iris?" Xander looks shocked as he pulls away.

"It's been way too long!" One of the girls says.

"Guys, this is Emma and Iris. Anytime we came here as kids, we would always hang out together." Axton says.

The two girls are stunning.

Emma has shoulder-length blonde hair with bright blue eyes while Iris has dark black hair and dark brown/black eyes.

"Xander, you look so good," Emma says and we all watch as her hand slides up Xander's bicep.

Xander lets out a nervous laugh before gently brushing off her hand.

"Uh, thanks. Emma, this is my girlfriend Arya." Xander says as he pulls Arya to his side.

"Hi!" Arya says with a big fake smile on her face.

I let out a quiet laugh.

"Oh! I didn't mean-" Emma's cheeks immediately turn red as she takes a step away from Xander.