𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"Thanks for helping me my wonderful siblings"
I smiled looking at all three of them after we finished moving everything in.

"Mhm" Jabrea said huffing out of breath. Ion know why she being so dramatic cause the stuff wasn't even heavy.

"Don't be like me.. fat and can hardly breathe" Javon said then jumping back with his hands in surrender when Jabrea bucked at him

"Fuck a breath" Lasahwn said panting like a dog mimicking her

"Ky u jus gon let them talk to me like this" she said putting her hand over her chest fake hurt.

"Y'all gon stop playing wit my sister" I chuckled

"Period" she said swiping under her chin.

"You gon have a house warming party?" She asked sitting on top of my counter.

"Ion know, should I? Or should I just go out and celebrate my accomplishment"

"mmmm we can go out" she said and we laughed

"We.. girl you ain't even legal" Lashawn said scratching his head looking around the room.

"Oh damn he right, u got two more months gang" I said patting her shoulder while she mugged me and moved my hand.

"Ok but y'all can get me a fake ID"

"U can get yo own" we all said in unison.

"When the people coming to put yo shit together?" Lashawn asked looking around the empty house again

"I think in a few days, I gotta look again."

"Aw ok that's wassup, proud of u" he said giving me a side hug

"Thanks" I said hugging him back. Me and my siblings always been close. Me and Lashawn started getting closer when he was a senior in highschool and I was a freshman.

My mama had us all around the same time basically. Lashawn was the oldest, (23) Me and Javon were in the middle, (20) and Jabrea was the youngest (17).

Me, Javon, and Jabrea have the same dad who lives in hot ass hill billy ass Mississippi. We visit him every once in a while. We actually have 2 other siblings on his side— Jaden and Jayda. They're 15 and 21.

Lashawn's dad was in Jail but I think that he's getting out pretty soon. He doesn't like to talk about him or his feelings In general. He's one of those people who prefer to go through stuff alone.

"What up, Ight we onna way" Javon said answering a call nodding at the door signaling for him and Lashawn to leave.

"We gone" Javon said hanging up putting his phone in his pocket

"Ight see y'all" Lashawn said hugging me and
Jabrea and then proceeding to leave out right behind Javon.

"What u think they finna go do?" Jabrea asked curiously

"Hit a lick" we said in unison making us both laugh.

"Sooo now that they gone. U really think u got me fooled thinking u gon be in this big ass house by yoself? Nope spill the tea sis" she said shaking her head

"Ain't no Tea to spill though, I'm riding solo" I shrugged my shoulders. I used to have a boyfriend but shit happens, and people chase their dreams.

He was in college at Clark Univeristy for a basketball scholarship. I was proud of him and I did miss him at times, but I knew it was for the best.