𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"Where my brothers at" I asked my mama coming downstairs from my room for the first time today.

"Well hello to you too, and Ion know or care where they skinny asses at" she said washing some pots out.

"Why u gotta say all that" I chuckled rubbing my eyes.

"Cause I do, and I need u to run to the store for me. I'm cooking tomorrow and I need some corn bread and stuff" she said putting dishes up on the drying rack.

"Why can't Jabrea go?" I asked whining.

"Cause she ain't ask for me to, always tryna include somebody" Jabrea said coming from the guest bathroom.

"Exactly, I'll text you my list" my mama added on.

"Y'all so.. eugh" I rolled my eyes going back upstairs. Should've stayed my black ass right up here.

"Watch that attitude" my mama shouted

"U can shut yo ass up" I mumbled sticking my middle finger up at her but she couldn't see or hear me cause I was already at the top of the stairs.

I went back to my room and picked out an outfit cause I wanted to get outside today instead of being cooped up.

"Incoming FaceTime call from, 'brother' with warthog emoji and black heart" Siri said in my
AirPods.

I doubled tapped on my right one indicating for her to answer the call, but it didn't work.

"Answer" I spoke loud enough so she could comprehend what I was saying.

"dumb ass ho" I muttered going to my dresser and clicking the answer button myself.

"Wassup crack baby" my twin brother Javon said answering driving somewhere as usual.

"Wassup apple jack stick" I responded matching his energy like I always do.

"You thought that was heat?"

"It was, anyway what u want" I asked going in my closet leaving my phone on my dresser where it originally was.

"Shiid nun- What up Lil gang" my other brother Lashawn said.

"Hey brother" I said excitedly.

"You ain't sound like that when I called" Javon said sounding fake hurt.

"Cause I'm not happy to hear from you" I responded bluntly

"It's coo, but nah when u plan on getting that tat" he asked referring to the one our mother was prohibiting me from getting.

I don't know why, I was twenty and honestly I could get it if I wanted to. But she says I can't as long as I'm under her roof.

It's all good though, I've been saving up and plan on moving out very soon.

"Man when I get my own crib— which will be soon, then I'll get the tattoo. Just gotta sign some more paperwork, then I should be good to go."

"Ky can you do my hair please" Jabrea asked coming in my room without knocking or anything.

"If u go to the store fa mama"

"Uhm no she told you to do that, not me."

"Well then go to yo lil hairstylist, and yes I'm talking bout the one who house be stanking" I said causing her to frown at me.

"You are my hairstylist, but it's cool" she said nodding getting ready to exit out my room.

"Yea get yo bald headed ass on Lil bill" Javon said causing me and Lashawn to laugh at his side comments