𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"She like von, you already know just put yo girl on fleek. I'm like coo, I can do that boo, what u want sum shoes? Jimmy Choo" me and Javon rapped in unison as he drove.

He was taking me to go get my tattoo since I would be moving into my first house tomorrow. My stuff was already packed so I was basically good to go.

He said that my mama can't necessarily do anything cause I'll be gone tomorrow anyway.

"You scared?" He asked as we pulled up to the shop.

"A little bit, I hope it don't hurt too bad cause one thing about me, ima cry." I spoke honestly.
He knew it was true so, it wouldn't be a surprise if I actually did cry.

"Man you bet not embarrass me in here bruh I'll fold yo ass fa real" he mugged me getting out the car.

"Ight Ian gon embarrass you" I said getting out also closing the door.

When we walked in, it wasn't that crowded. Just a few people sitting in the front and some clients waiting.

"What up yall" he said dapping all the artists up. Seems like he knows them pretty well.

"Heyy Xakyla. I know you don't know me but I'm excited to meet you girl" a brownskin girl came up to me. She had a sleeve on her left arm and one by her collar bone. She also had long black hair that went down her back.

"Li thirsty ass" a lightskin boy mumbled. He looked around Jabrea's age.

"Shut the hell up Jamell, damn." She rolled her eyes and then turning her attention back to me.

"Hey, what's your name" I asked caught off guard but still being polite.

"Tamara, but I'm not the one doing yo tattoo, Trevon should be in the back" she said

"Okay, thanks" I responded. I didn't know if I should go back there or not, so I sat down and waited.

"What u doing" Javon asked looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

"I'm waiting for him to come get me, I don't know if he's ready or not"

"Gir- get yo ass back there" he said laughing a little.

Ion see what was funny but whatever. I got up and walked to the back looking for a room that had the name "Trevon" on it.

I eventually found it all the way in the back, but the door was closed.

Hesitantly, I knocked on the door lightly so I wouldn't come off as rude.

"Come in" a deep voice responded making me even more nervous.

I gently twisted the door knob and walked in seeing a lightskin boy with full lips and a lil mustache followed by some tattoos flowing down both his arms.

I was not prepared at all. The nigga was too stunned to speak.

"Aw you Xakyla" He asked standing up. He was about a few inches taller than me, considering I was 5'8 he could possibly be around 6'3/6'4.

"Yeah, u Trevon right?" I responded observing the room.

"Yea, u ready?" He asked grabbing some gloves out of a drawer.

"Yeah" I said nervously. I wasn't even nervous bout the tattoo nomo, this boy was fine as hell and he was about to be giving me my first tattoo.

"Don't be nervous, you'll be Ight. Show me what u getting" he said and I pulled out my phone showing him a picture from my camera roll.