Jocelyn shook her head and took a deep breath. "The Owen I remember would never do anything like this." She replied. "I'm sorry. But I have to do what is right."

Before Owen could argue,  she threw the weapon on the ground in a quick movement and pointed her palm towards it with purple magic brewing around her fingers. Owen shouted at her to stop and began sprinting towards her but Jocelyn ignored him, sending a burst of energy through the gun and destroying it from inside. Owen was metres away from Jocelyn when the gun exploded, causing a wave of energy to throw Owen and Jocelyn back.

Anna ran to Owen's side and Lucas ducked to dodge a flying object that was about to struck him. It went silent and all Jocelyn could hear was the beating of her heart. She stood up from the ground and brushed herself off, staring at the ground where the gun once laid but was replaced by a pile of ash. She was shocked that her powers evaporated the weapon instead of just tearing it apart. But regardless, the gun was destroyed.

Her palms glowed purple and Jocelyn felt the adrenaline running through her veins. She felt more powerful now then ever, standing dominantly in front of the three other elementals with her feet standing below her hips.

Anna was shouting at unconscious Owen to wake up. He had a pulse but remained unresponsive causing anger to rise inside of Anna.

"You bitch!" Anna shouted angrily, standing up and throwing her palm towards Jocelyn.

Jocelyn watched as water appeared from no where and flew towards her. Quickly, Jocelyn flew up and towards Anna. Anna went to change her direction of attack but Jocelyn was too fast. Jocelyn used one hand to keep her upright and the other to grab an object and throw it at Anna. Jocelyn had never felt his powerful but decided to use it to her advantage.

Anna dropped her hands causing the water to rain down, rolling out of the way to dodge the object and turned to attack Jocelyn but was too late. Jocelyn landed behind her and kicked her in the chest. Anna stumbled back when Jocelyn threw her palm towards her and resulted with Anna flying back into a pile of rubble.

Anna's back smacked against it and she inhaled sharply when falling to the ground.

"Let's make one thing clear." Jocelyn stated walking over to Anna, kneeling on the ground glaring at her tiredly. Her body was screaming at her to stop every motion she made but the adrenaline in her blood hid her pain. "Unlike you, I work for the greater good. I don't do anything for personal benefits or for my own gain. I will never, ever, be like you." She spat out.

Anna chuckled exhausted. "You really believe that?" She asked. Jocelyn stopped in front of her with her powers ready, pausing to let Anna finish. "The only reason you agreed to this mission was to revenge your mother dearest. And how do you feel now, Jocelyn? Do you feel happy you revenged your mommy and became the hero you wanted, Aura?" She spat out the hero's name.

Jocelyn narrowed her eyes angrily on Anna who was smirking, her teeth covered in blood.

"Your mom would be disappointed in who you've become. I still remember hearing her screaming your name before she died.." Anna chuckled devilishly. Jocelyn felt her heart stop in that moment. "I will never forget when she ran back in the room to save you and-"

Anna was cut off by something striking her in the head and knocking her unconscious. Jocelyn's eyes widened at the sight, staring down at Anna's body and a large rock beside her.

"I have always wanted to do that." Lucas mumbled to himself limping towards Jocelyn, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth. Jocelyn looked off of Anna and towards Lucas who was approaching her. She turned to face him with her hands raised as a warning, narrowing her eyes harshly. "Easy, Twinkle-Toes. I'm not your enemy." He reminded.