-18.5-

The moment after the crash was a blur to Jocelyn. She remembered being thrown into the wall of the jet and knocking her head hardly. A liquid soaked through her mask and her right arm, making the white suit stain red while she momentarily slipped unconscious.

When Jocelyn gained consciousness again, there was a ringing sound in her ear from the crash. She groaned and lifted her head ignoring the throbbing pain from her head needing to destroy the weapon before either side gets it. She glanced around seeing her lying on the ground of the carnival with pieces of the jet scattered around her and small fires were lit by the collision. She coughed from the burning sensation of smoke filling in her lungs, pushing herself up.

She got to her feet and felt a stinging shoot up her calf causing her to groan in pain. She glanced down seeing a large cut on her leg that cut through her suit and mumbled a swear under her breath. Not only will she need stitches but also a new suit.

"Hand it over!" Owen shouted angrily nearby.

Jocelyn's head whipped around seeing Anna and Owen fighting Lucas who was holding the weapon in his grasp. Anna had somehow managed to free herself and obviously damaged her ankle from her limp but continued to fight. Owen's forehead was bleeding but he was too blinded by anger to care.

At every strike, Lucas deflected it the best of his ability. But two against one was very unfair and it was obvious Lucas was losing. Every step Owen and Anna took towards him, Lucas took two steps back.

"I really didn't want to kill you Lucas. But now I am looking forward too it." Anna admitted angrily, throwing a kick to his stomach making him stumble back.

Owen smirked when Lucas lowered his defence and delivered a punch to his jaw. Lucas flew back into a large piece of metal, hitting his back against it and the gun dropped to the ground. His nose and lip were bleeding as he stared at Owen and Anna.

"I thought you were smarter than this, Lucas." Owen frowned walking closer to him with Anna smirking beside him. "You should have remained hiding."

Lucas spat out some blood in his mouth. "What are you waiting for? Just kill me already." Lucas growled at the duo angrily.

Owen let out a poisonous chuckle. "Oh I will." He smirked raising an eyebrow stopping in front of Lucas. "Carlos will be so pleased to hear you were eliminated." Owen mumbled amused.

Lucas glare hardened at Owen. Anna stood behind Owen with her arms crossed, smirking victoriously. Owen raised his fist and fire surrounded it. Lucas took a deep breath and closed his eyes, to exhausted to fight back.

"Let him go." Jocelyn spoke up sternly.

The three of them stopped and looked aside seeing Jocelyn standing there pointing the weapon at them. While the three idiots were busy trying to murder another, Jocelyn used her power to bring the weapon closer to her. Owen frowned and Anna mumbled angrily under her breath from their slip up.

"You don't know how to use that." Anna snarled. "Put that down before you kill yourself." She shouted angrily.

Jocelyn stood there and tightened her grip on the weapon. Lucas looked surprised and Owen raised his hand softly in surrender, turning himself to face Jocelyn.

"Jocelyn, listen to me." Owen said softly and desperately slowly walking towards her. "Put it down and we won't hurt you." He promised.

Jocelyn frowned under her mask. "I'm sorry, Owen. But your word means nothing to me any more. I don't know who you are." She confessed. 

"I'm your next door neighbour, Jocelyn. Your favourite babysitter, your childish crush, and your brotherly figure." Owen cooed. "You can trust me." He stated calmly, taking a few cautious steps towards her with his hands raised.