-6.0-

Liz's house was filled with teenagers dancing to the pounding music and flashing coloured lights. Each teen held a red solo cup filled with punch that had been mysteriously spiked yet filled their thirst. Flash was in the living room dj-ing for the party keeping the music going, bobbing his head to the music he played. All teenagers were dancing and enjoying themselves, relaxing in the social environment. Except the two nerdy boys standing in front of the front door.

"Dude this was a bad idea." Peter said over the loud music glancing over at Ned.

Ned stood beside him gazing around Liz's house in awe of the interior. His eyes widened at the interior, always forgetting how rich Liz's parents were. The music being blasted from the living room made it difficult to hear but he still heard Peter's worried. Ned glanced at Peter, shaking his head.

"Dude, this is a great idea. Spiderman will swing in, say you two are tight, and I'll get a fist bump or one of those half-bro hugs." Ned grinned revising the plan.

Peter frowned nervously, glancing back around at the teenagers in the house. Each of these teens expected Spiderman to show up tonight or he will look like more of a loser. This was Peter's one chance to gain some popularity. And he was hesitant about using Spiderman to get it.

"I can't do this." Peter said turning himself to face Ned. "Spiderman isn't a party trick, okay?" Ned frowned hearing Peter's decision. "I'll just be myself." Peter grinned standing up a bit straighter with confidence.

"Peter, no one wants that." Ned stated bluntly.

Peter's shoulders slumped in defeat frowning softly. 

"That was harsh, Ned." A feminine voice giggled behind them.

Peter and Ned turned quickly to see Jocelyn shutting the door behind her as she entered Liz's house. Their eyes went wide in worry unsure what she had overheard from their conversation. But they were also shocked to see Jocelyn wearing a shirt so revealing.

Jocelyn was wearing a white low cut tank top tucked into her dark washed jeans. The shirt exposed the top of her chest and hugged her skinny curvy figure. And she wore black boots on her feet which completed the simple cute look.

"J-Jocelyn...?" Peter asked nervously, staring at the girl in front of him.

Jocelyn turned to the boys taking notice in their pale faces. "Are you two okay?" She laughed. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

Peter and Ned glanced at another. "What exactly did you hear?" Ned asked, looking back at the confused teenage girl.

Jocelyn shrugged. "Just Peter saying he wanted to be himself and you shutting him down."

The two boys visibly relaxed hearing the statement. And Jocelyn noticed the action making her curious to what they were talking about, knowing she was missing something.

"Why? What were you two talking about?" She asked sweetly.

"N-nothing.."

"Sports."

Peter and Ned blurted at the same time.

Jocelyn narrowed her eyes on the two knowing they were definitely lying to her. The two were horrible at lying. With Peter's nervousness and Ned's horribly lying skills, Jocelyn knew they were keeping something from her.

Jocelyn smiled confused adjusting her purse strap on her shoulder. "Right..well I should go find my friends." Jocelyn stated glancing between them. "But you two have fun discussing 'sports'."

Peter and Ned nodded nervously staying quiet.

"And for what it's worth, Peter. I think you should be yourself." Jocelyn glanced between the two with a small smile. Though she heard the irony in the statement clearly, she walked around Ned and out of the conversation. Heading down the hall to find her friends assuming they were in the backyard like they usually are.