-18.0-

"What now?" Jocelyn whispered her back pressed up tightly against the wall around the corner from the jet. Anna and Owen stood on either side of her, Owen peaking around the corner trying to figure a way to sneak on the jet without being detected. The trio successfully managed to sneak in the tower without being seen but now they have to try and figure out how to get on the jet unnoticed.

"There." Owen whispered. "Those crates have already been checked. We just need to sneak into them." He explained.

Anna moved past Jocelyn and closer to Owen glancing around the corner. "Leave the distraction to me." She smirked. 

On the other side of the rooftop was a bar with a sink against the wall and Anna saw that as the perfect distraction. She raised her hand and her hand turned, as if turning an invisible doorknob and on cue the tap at the sink broke off and began spraying violently.

Jocelyn stared at Anna in admiration, watching her use her powers so effortlessly. Anna grinned when the workers began rushing over to stop it, leaving their half of the room empty. 

"Come on and stay low." Anna whispered glancing at Owen and Jocelyn before rushing around the corner. Owen rushed after Anna and Jocelyn followed his lead, the three elemental heroes rushed along the wall of the building to the crates

They were nearing the crates when Jocelyn froze in her spot when a familiar voice began shouting.

"Turn off the water pressure, you idiots! I swear, I work with a bunch of children." Happy shouted at the workers angrily.

Remaining low, Jocelyn glanced over seeing Happy shouting at the workers and violently swinging his clipboard back and forth. A frown appeared on her lips, feeling guilty for sneaking behind Happy's back and deliberately stealing from Mr. Stark.

"Jocelyn." Owen whispered loudly.

Jocelyn glanced over seeing Owen waving her over towards him. Behind him, Anna climbed into a crate and slid the lid back into the correct place making the crate seem untouched. Owen moved his way to another crate and opened it for Jocelyn.

Jocelyn glanced back at Happy and frowned deeply under her mask. She whispered an apology hoping Happy would forgive her before rushing towards Owen who was waiting next to the open crate. He gave her his hand and she took it, stepping into the box and crouching down in the straw.

"Stay quiet." He smiled softly at her. She returned it before he slid the lid back on and she was met with darkness. She hugged her knees and ignored the object jabbing into her back, making it very uncomfortable.

Outside the crate, she heard Owen's footsteps rush off towards another crate and listened to Happy shouting at the workers and multiple profanities.

"Finally! Now get back to work! You're not getting paid to stand around." Happy shouted.

Multiple footsteps were heard approaching Jocelyn's crate and she held her breath nervously. She felt the box being lifted and rolled somewhere. There was a few small holes in the box but she couldn't see out of them to get a hint of where she was going. But the sound of the jet engine becoming louder implied that she was being loaded onto the jet.

The rolling stopped and her crate was standing still. Jocelyn refused to move from still hearing Happy shouting in the distance. The shouting was overthrown by the jets engines getting louder and louder. Jocelyn held her breath when the mechanical doors were heard shutting. Closing with a thud, the engine got louder and the jet took off.

Jocelyn was met with an eerie silence in the pitch black crate. She couldn't risk moving in case anyone was in the room. The jet continued ascending into the sky and after a few minutes, it began flying steadily.