Mason FitzGibbon - Mentor

MEET MASON masonfitzzy on WATTPAD

I am a Toronto-based Wattpad exclusive writer. I work as a mental health outreach nurse during the day and I attempt to try and squeeze in time to write whenever I can.

I have been creating stories for as long as I can remember. I started on Wattpad in 2013 and began posting in 2014. The first story I posted was Family Comes First, and now the series has more than 29 million views. In 2018, I was asked to be one of the original stories in the Next Beta program, which was the original Paid Stories Program. My story Day After Day has also joined the Paid Program, and it was short-listed in the 2021 Wattys.

I became a Wattpad Star in 2019, and since I have gained so many Wattpad friends. The Wattpad community has meant the world to me and has been a great support in my writing journey.

I am known for writing horror. I have been in love with horror since watching Universal Monster movies. Goosebumps and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark have influenced my writing since a young age. I love stories that terrify, scare, and leave the reader feeling uneasy. I usually like to throw a twisted romance into the mix.

My favourite books are Slaughterhouse Five, Rosemary's Baby, A Monster Calls, and The Exorcist. 

VISIT MASON'S PROFILE TO SEE HER WISH LIST