"shut up, i'm serious." i groaned.

"i'm sorry, i just don't see why you don't want to tell him what's up." he confessed.

"you don't understand, i don't know if he'll support me and if he doesn't, then what? do i start looking for another job that i will hate? i don't want to do that, i love music. music is what i want to do." i tried explaining.

"what if he did support you? then all this drama you are creating is for nothing."

"my family thrives on drama. you don't understand, you're an only child with perfectly normal parents that love each other." i said.

"i would rather have the drama please, my life without you is so boring. you know like how there is black and white? you're like the key to the different shades of grey."

"cute" i pouted. "speaking of grey, jasmine almost had a panic attack because she found a grey hair on her head." i laughed.

"you're evil." lucas laughed while shaking his head. "we shouldn't be laughing, we're gonna be in that position one day."

"i'm so terrified of getting old. i don't want to be all wrinkly and shit, i wanna stay hot and young forever." i looked up at my ceiling. "and don't get me started on death, it scared me so much. like, what happens after death? is there an after life? or is it just a never ending dark void? is there a heaven and a hell?"

"yeah i agree, i gotta ask my grandma if she's scared to die." he said.

"what!?" a smile found its way back to my face. "you really shouldn't talk to her about death, she's still young. also you'll probably get a smack on the head for that."

"no, but i'm actually curious how she sees death. i think that people with wisdom or whatever see things so much differently form us."

"if you say so, but definitely update me."

"you know it."

"actually i'm gonna text her so i can see her later this week, i haven't seen her wrinkly face in an eternity." his screen was paused for about a minute or so. "i'm seeing her on thursday." he announced.

"i'm seeing billie again on thursday."

"you mean hot girl from store?" she smirked.

"you read my messages!"

"i only saw the notifications." he tried to act innocent.

"fyi, she put the contact name in. not me."

"now that, i believe. you're a pussy and would never have the courage to add a contact name like that, you're scared she would find out you thought she saw hot or some shit like that." he chuckled.

"i am not." i denied it, low key offended.

"oh really?" he raised his brows. "alright change her contact to something else that implies you like her."

"i don't want to change the name yet."

"excuses, excuses." he rolled his eyes.

"what am i even going to change it to? pretty black bob?" i joked.

"yes! exactly! pretty girl black bob." he jumped up his bed.

i rolled my eyes at him, exited the facetime app and changed billie's name to "pretty girl black bob 🧚🏻‍♀️" and took a screenshot to send it to lucas.

"why the fairy? it doesn't have a black bob." he questioned.

"she has this cute tattoo on her wrist that are 'her guardian angels' from one of her favorite childhood books." i answered.

"girl, you are down bad." he extended the a in bad.

"no i'm not, she's cute. that doesn't mean i automatically am in love with her and want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"but you are attracted to her, right?"

"yeah, who wouldn't be attracted to her? she's fine as fuck. you haven't seen her, she's like an angel." i said.

"who said i haven't seen her?" he questioned.

"huh?" a confused look appeared on my face.

"i did my research."

"of course you did."

"i have to make sure that my best friend isn't gonna get her already damaged heart broken. you know you'd do the same for me." he said.

"okay fine. now tell me what did you find out about her." an evil smile found it's way to my face.

"find out on your own, with her. i think she's cool and you two would make a power couple. i will kick your ass if you fuck this up. got it?"

"we only hung out once. ever. what makes you think that we will be a couple?"

"i'm manifesting it."