Yin Xuanlei said, "Keep your distance, this place will collapse in a while." He patted the Zhenling key into Su Wei's body, and the chain at the collarbone fell in response.

    At the same time, there was also a dull thunder in the sky. From the depths of the ground, there was a rumbling sound of the earth shaking and the mountains shaking. The whole Xiaogan Mountain seemed to be shaking. All the plants withered in an instant and continued to spread outward. And the fierce storm swept from all directions, mixed with the fierce aura of the whole world, all rushed towards the jade mirror platform.

    Yin Xuanlei summoned the Nine Profound Sword, raised his head, and the Nine Profound Sword flew into the air, transforming into a nine-nine-eight-one million sword net, blocking all the flying sand and stone from the outer layer. .And the purest spiritual power is like a dragon entering the sea, and it is absorbed so much that there is nothing left. In just a quarter of an hour, the entire Xiaoganshan sank suddenly, and all fell into the depths of the ground.

    After everything calmed down, Yin Xuanlei jumped down from the jade mirror platform with Su Wei in his arms. He said to Yu Wenhao and others, "Let's go. There's nothing left here."

    "Got it." Yu Wenhao softened slightly, but he was not blind. This area is a hundred miles away, and it's all scorched black. It's just that he was about to say something, but suddenly his eyes widened, and he was even a little surprised to see that expression.

    A hand was placed on Yin Xuanlei's shoulder, and Yin Xuanlei was shocked.

    He slowly lowered his head, and he saw that the person in his arms had opened those beautiful phoenix eyes and was looking at him lightly.

    The morning light in Illusory Illusion is very beautiful. .It is like a freehand painting with thick ink and colors, and in this painting, the mountain spirit is dancing, the morning dew is flowing and dripping on the petals, and the good smell of the faint fragrance of the spirit grass fills the mountains.

    Su Wei stood with his hands behind his back, standing on the top of the mountain, this feeling of seeing the mountains and small, as if the world is in his hands, and he can look down on everything. However, this is just his illusion. In fact, he is still at the peak of Jindan. He sneered in his heart, and he didn't know what method Yin Xuanlei used to temporarily suppress his cultivation. But it's good, he didn't heat up in his body because of this, and if he came to him in front of the Liu Ri Pavilion, then his face was really lost.

    Footsteps came from behind, Su Wei turned around, Yin Xuanlei was holding fresh spiritual juice, this must be the first immortal dew on each Yao Ling grass at dawn every day, and it can only be called spiritual juice when collected. Yin Xuanlei said in a low voice, not daring to look at him, "Master, please drink a little."

.He buried his head very low, and his whole body revealed a lingering smell. Su Wei looked at it coldly, hehe, that domineering look last night. Wouldn't it be so frightening to stare at it? He has also learned to intimidate his peers, and sooner or later he will climb to his head!

    Su Wei pointed to a spiritual object halfway up the mountain. It was green and very pleasing, and said lightly, "I want to eat that, you go and pick it up for me."

    Yin Xuanlei was silent for a while, then immediately stood up and walked to the edge of the cliff.

    Yu Wenhao couldn't bear it, although he hated Yin Xuanlei's actions, he couldn't deny that he also protected the head all the way, and tried his best to repair the head. He carefully glanced at Su Wei's face, the head's expression was the same as usual, still indifferent. He was also unpredictable, the moment the Sect Master woke up, whether he saw it or not.

.He still said, "The cliff is too steep, Junior Brother Yin... is not good enough, it is better to let the disciple go."

    Su Wei said indifferently, "I can't do such trivial things well, what is the use of this seat. Go back and serve this seat with someone else." He wanted to see what the man would do. Doesn't he like to pretend to be B, so let him pretend to be enough.

    A thousand-year-old tree grows diagonally on the edge of the cliff. While they were talking, Yin Xuanlei had already tied the longest branch of the old tree to his waist, then jumped and climbed off the cliff. This cliff is so deep that the bottom of the valley cannot be seen. If a mortal falls, it will definitely be shattered.

    Yu Wenhao was helpless, and Yin Xuanlei couldn't use his spiritual power. He watched this guy climb down without saying a word, but his heart was very complicated. This guy really adore the Sect Master, as if the Sect Master told him to die, he wouldn't even blink.

.Fortunately, this time there was no danger. When Yin Xuanlei climbed up, the green fruit had already been caught in his hand. He walked to the mountain spring, washed the fruit until it was crystal clear, carefully peeled off the skin, and then carefully sent it to Su Wei.

    Su Wei snorted coldly, took it and threw it into his mouth, and took two bites. The taste was really good.

    Yin Xuanlei's eyes lit up, and then dimmed again. In the past, the head of the sect used to eat directly with his hands.

    Su Wei asked the disciples of Liu Ri Pavilion to rest. They walked in the middle of the night, and many people were exhausted at this time. They sat together in twos and threes, ate some spiritual fruit, meditated and adjusted their breath, and some discussed the gains of the past two days and which direction to go next. However, they were all very careful, and no one mentioned the few words last night, which was a severe death order from the senior brother.

.Yin Xuanlei stood far away by himself. When Yu Wenhao saw that he was covering his arm and looked injured, he frowned and shook his head, "Why are you doing this?"

    Yin Xuanlei didn't speak, turned around and walked to the spring. He lifted his sleeves, and a shocking wound extended from his arm to his wrist. It was scratched by a sharp stone in the middle, and it was already red and swollen. He blankly washed the wound with water. This injury is nothing, as long as the head doesn't drive him away, he still needs to serve him.

    He was bowing his head, and a pair of snow-white lotus shoes appeared in front of him. Yin Xuanlei raised his head and called out in a low voice, "Master." Su Wei was standing in front of him, looking at his wound with a light expression, then took out a bottle of wound medicine from his sleeve, and took out a little ointment from it . A wound without spiritual protection is undoubtedly painful, but in Yin Xuanlei's eyes, there is only that extremely beautiful white finger.

.The slender fingers have distinct phalanges, light-colored fingernails, wearing lotus finger clasps, and the tiny bracelets move slowly on his sturdy arms, bringing bursts of icy touch. However, the fingers were warm, and the aroma of the mixed ointment wafted on the reddened skin. With that finger exerted little by little, the green plaster melted, refreshing.

    Yin Xuanlei lowered his head, his body tense. Suddenly the person in front of him came over and whispered in his ear, "Don't move, you are hurt here too.