Yin Xuanlei untied the storage bag again, and Wanquehua Huang was curling up into a ball, pretending to be closed. .Yin Xuanlei glanced at it lightly, Wanque seemed to freeze, it only produces a drop in ten thousand years, but it seemed to remember the end of the fairy pavilion, and immediately squeezed out another drop of flower liquid.

    Yin Xuanlei hooked the corner of his mouth and fed the drop of flower liquid into Su Wei's mouth.

    Someone hurriedly stretched out their heads on the cliff, and someone shouted in surprise, "Junior Brother Yin, is that you?!" It was too far away to see clearly.

    Yin Xuanlei quickly pulled up Su Wei's clothes, frowned and looked up.

    Yu Wenhao was running all the way with a face full of surprise, "Junior Brother Yin, it's actually you! Is the Sect Master with you?" Behind him were other Liu Ri Pavilion disciples.

    He remembered that everyone flew down the valley together, and it was strange to say that everyone was together, but before the final landing, a few of them were scattered by a strange wind. .Fortunately, he reluctantly glanced back at that time, but saw that the head seemed to be with Junior Brother Yin.

    When he saw Su Wei who was motionless on the jade mirror stage, he was shocked, "What's wrong with the head?" He wanted to go over and find out.

    Yin Xuanlei stopped him without a trace, "He has absorbed the advanced treasures and is sleeping. Don't disturb him."

    Yu Wenhao nodded, and he was relieved to see that the head was indeed fine. He glanced at Yin Xuanlei. Why does he feel that this little junior brother's attitude towards the headmaster feels very strange, but he hasn't seen him for two days. It seems that he is taking care of the head all the way. Although it's true that Junior Brother Yin is taking care of the head's daily life, this care is not the kind of care he wants to express.

    It was as if he had become accustomed to apathy, and was not panicking about being alone in danger.

.Yin Xuanlei handed Yu Wenhao something, "I told the head that you gave me the green lotus root fruit."

    Yu Wenhao was stunned for a moment, "Why? There is no such thing in Liuri Pavilion." He looked down and was shocked, it turned out to be an advanced pill. He has been in the middle stage of Jindan for a long time, and his luck this time is not very good.

    Yu Wenhao was struggling, he couldn't lie. Then he and everyone saw that their tall little junior brother took out a green lotus root fruit, put it in the hand of the elder brother, and took it again from the elder brother.

    Yu Wenhao:  …

    The two were speechless for a while. Suddenly Yin Xuanlei stood up, and then Yu Wenhao's complexion changed, he also stood up, and asked all the disciples to retreat to the jade mirror platform.

    A vicious spiritual force hit his face, Yu Wenhao took this move and scolded angrily, "Fellow Daoist? Why hide in the dark and hide from others!He was shocked and took a few steps back, secretly thinking that something was wrong.

    Sure enough, the second spiritual power followed, more vicious, and attacked the jade mirror platform directly. Yu Wenhao gritted his teeth and wanted to take this move. However, the light was too fast for him to step forward.

    Yu Wenhao was shocked, "Sect Master! Junior Brother Yin!"

    Yin Xuanlei stood in front of Su Wei's body, his face sinking like water. Suddenly he smiled grimly. He snorted coldly, waved his sleeves and knocked it out.

[BL] [Book 1]Professional Stepping on the Face for One Hundred Years [Quick Weaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें