7.1 SSS mental power!

Start from the beginning

.The Lu family suddenly became a joke of the R Empire. Lu Zhangxiong was ashamed and tore off Lu Xingchen's sleeve to take a look. There was nothing but an inconspicuous gray spot.

    This is a very serious matter, equivalent to the crime of deceit and fraud. The First Royal Academy issued a ruling order that Lu Xingchen would not be hired for life.

    Lu Zhangxiong turned around and kicked Lu Xingchen out of the Lu family, claiming that the two sides had severed relations.

    At the same time, Lu Le detected that his mental power was S-level in advance, which caused a sensation in the R Empire. Even if he is not yet sixteen, major families come to propose marriage. Including the head of the five major families who originally had an oral engagement with the Lu family, the Ming family, also turned to be their family's direct young master, the first young marshal of the empire, and asked to marry Lu Le.

.As for Lu Xingchen, who became an ordinary person, in addition to being sad and angry, he went to the door to ask Shen Li and Lu Le for an explanation. He was beaten by the two of them, and finally survived and died in a corner that no one knew about.

    [Ding, can the host release tasks? 】and. Xi. group. hate. read. Family.

    Su Wei said: "Publish it."

    Lu Xingchen's wish was very simple. He hoped to reveal the true face of Shen Li's mother and son, restore his spiritual power, and graduate from the First Royal Academy with dignity.

    Shaking for a while, Su Wei opened her eyes. At this time, Lu Xingchen is just fifteen years old, and Shen Li and her son have lived in the Lu family for four years. That is to say, almost a year ago, Shen Li had secretly bought back the disorder on the black market and mixed it into his food. , slowly began to destroy his spiritual awakening.

    Su Wei picked up her sleeves and looked at her wrist.

.Spiritual power will have different grade marks from birth. Ordinary people have no mental power. Most of the people with spiritual power are C-rank, the outstanding ones are B-rank, accounting for about one-tenth, and the excellent ones are A-rank, and the number is very rare. And the mutant strong S-level is rare. Once detected, they will be directly admitted to the highest-ranking academy in the empire, the First Royal Academy, and given the best resources to cultivate.

    As for the double S-level, I heard that there was one three hundred years ago, but it was all legend and not credible.

    Lu Xingchen had a bright red mole on his wrist. According to the rule of "red orange yellow green blue blue purple", the higher the color of the mole at birth, the higher the spiritual power level of future awakening.

    Red mole, at least an A.

.So even though Lu Zhangxiong's heart was already crooked to the sky, he still valued Lu Xingchen very much.

    But now, this bright red is a little dark, and you can't tell if you don't look closely. I think the disorder factor for a year still has side effects on the body.

    Su Wei sneered, fortunately it was not too late when he passed through. Now that he's here, he won't let the black-hearted mother and son succeed.

    There was a creak at the door, and the nanny pushed open the door and came in, saying casually, "Eldest young master, the master told you to go down for breakfast." After speaking, she turned and left without waiting for Su Wei to answer.

    Su Wei didn't lift her eyelids, she slowly changed into a clean shirt before walking downstairs.

    In the European-style retro restaurant on the first floor, two people were already seated.

.Su Wei glanced at him. Lu Zhangxiong was sitting on the main seat. He was about forty years old. It's a pity that judging from the things he did, he was obviously a fool. On his right was a woman in her thirties. She was bright and beautiful, but she was very beautiful. Her hanging eyebrows showed a shrewd look that made her look a bit mean.

    As for his cute and lovable younger brother Lu Le, there was no one at all.

    Seeing him, Shen Li complained with a smile: "This child, came down late again. I don't know if it's because I got up late for fun, or I don't want to eat the breakfast I made."

    When Lu Zhangxiong heard this, he frowned, his face was slightly dark, and he said to Su Wei: "You don't have to come and sit down. Your mother will get up at six o'clock to prepare a meal for you, go and see you, that pair What kind of attitude is that reluctance? You should say thank you, understand?!"

.But Shen Li said from the side: "Hey, the child is still young, what are you talking about?"

    The irony in Su Wei's eyes flashed. what mother? Lu Xingchen's mother has long since returned to the West!

    - And thank her? Thank her for getting up so early to poison the cup?

    However, there is no evidence for this yet, and Su Wei is not Lu Xingchen either. When he was wronged, he just put it in his stomach and resisted in a clumsy way. After he was not treated fairly, his personality became more and more silent and strange.

    Su Wei raised her head and said a little stiffly, "Thank you, Auntie."

    Everyone present was stunned. Lu Zhangxiong eased his expression and waved his hand: "Sit down. When you grow up, you have to act like a big brother, and you can't be willful in the future."

    Su Wei nodded obediently and sat down.

    Shen Li choked in her chest, how could this little bastard call her auntie? .Isn't this telling others that she is a step room?

    Su Wei was too lazy to pay attention to what she was thinking, and said with a straight face: "It's my fault to let my father worry about it. I won't be late in the future, but when Wu Ma came in this morning, I was startled and knocked over the water glass, so I had to It's too late to change clothes."

    How could the babysitter scare the son? Did you just enter the room?

    Lu Zhangxiong valued the rules the most, and it was rare for him to grasp the point. He glared at Wu Ma who was beside him: "You entered the eldest young master's room without knocking on the door in advance?"

    Wu Ma was suddenly terrified, unable to come up with an excuse. Since the birth of Master Lu Le, the eldest young master has been like a transparent person in this family. He is withdrawn and taciturn. Slow down.

.And she was hired by Shen Li, so she naturally vented her anger with the hostess. Not only that, but he often reported Lu Xingchen's every move to her, so she could get some extra rewards.

    Wu Ma turned her eyes to Shen Li for help. Shen Li was also extremely annoyed, what's the point of making a fuss about this trivial matter? She smiled: "Mother Wu is also afraid that we will wait too long, so I'm in a hurry."

    She wanted to say something else, but Su Wei, who was beside her, gave a "hmm" and agreed, "Yes, I don't blame Wu Ma. Now she is also very impatient, so she has been waiting by the side from the beginning, afraid that her father has something to tell her. "

    Shen Li and Wu Ma both broke out in cold sweat, and for the first time there was unease on their faces.

    Su Wei lowered her eyes. The Lu family is indeed an imperial family, but unfortunately it has already begun to decline when it has been passed down to Lu Zhangxiong's generation. .But the more this was the case, the more the Lu family had to hold on to their face, and there were not many younger generations who could do it. This set of rules for aristocratic families was outrageous. Today's incident definitely hits the sore spot of Lu Zhangxiong's good face and fear of being looked down upon.

    Sure enough, Lu Zhangxiong's face sank completely. When the host eats, everyone must leave three feet away and not approach. Unless there is a call, you can come to serve. He didn't even realize that since when did this Wu Ma start to be so perfunctory?

    Is it like those people outside who don't take the Lu family seriously!

.