"Don't get offended but he was stepping a line." Lia wasn't rude yet she proved her point.

"I know. He's like obsessed with him since yesterday. I don't know what happened but he cares for him."

"Are you here to prove him a good friend?" Lia was senior and she was mature enough to see and understand people. She can tell Sara is caring yet she don't publicise is but Min-jae? She can't say that about him.

"N-No. i was just saying." Sara felt like she offended her or something.

"Don't say anything about him. I'm really angry at him, i might break his head open." Lia glared at him and he was glaring at her back. He didn't know what she said yet still he was glaring.

"Sorry."

"It's okay love." She smiled and patted her back, making her blush. Sara was actually red out of.....she started having crush on the girl.

                             ~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~

Jungkook and Jimin were waiting right outside the doctor's cabin as the doctor told them to stay and come in when he call them.

It's been 10 minutes as both friends are going out of their minds. What could be so important that the senior doctor has to talk to them? And out of all, how does he even know their name and Taehyung?

"You didn't do anything, right?" Jimin finally spoke up.

"I-I didn't." Jungkook didn't look him in the eye.

"Thank God. I just pray everything is alright." How naive of Jimin, he has no idea what storm is revolving his house and has destroyed too much than his knowledge.

"Don't worry, eh-everything will be oh-okay." Jungkook said and this time his voice was also wearing off.

"What happened to you?" Jimin turned to him.

"Nothing." Jungkook lied as swiftly as always.

"You don't seem okay." Jimin frowned. "Are you worried about Tae?"

"Shut up." Jungkook wasn't shy or anything, the only thing he felt while Jimin asked him was guilt. He never cared, he was heartless but still he stood by the right and wrong, good and bad. What he did to Taehyung was wrong and till now he couldn't really pin point the reason why he hate the blond this much.

'Snatching away a friend' or 'mistaken kick on his cheek' wasn't really the reason, they were just the cover that he liked to keep for his illustrations. And he liked to keep them.

He was mature enough to not dwell on such things and Taehyung really didn't snatch his friend from him, it was Jimin's choice, so he should be angry at Jimin for replacing him or anything. Taehyung was never in the picture, he was never meant to be, yet he did all of it to Taehyung who probably didn't even know why he always gets on Jungkook's nerves or why he hate him. No he doesn't hate him.......yes, he hate him, but more than that he hte himself now.

And it scares Jungkook, he hardly got the courage to love his self, after like ages he felt love for himself, he felt himself worthy for love and just now an innocent, naive blond has to destroy it.

Is he going to take revenge of that from Taehyung? Like his father did once with him? Now that he look back he is exactly like his father, indeed you become what you hate.

His father used to do this and at that time he was helpless, defenceless and now it was Taehyung. The process was same just the subject changed.

Soon he was pulled out of his messed up mind by a tap on his shoulder. He slightly flinched but recovered it soon, "what?"