"We should wait for Kook." Hobi desperately stood up when he saw Yoongi ready to leave.

"He knows the way home. If you wanna come, let's go. If not, you can stay and wait for him."

"Yoongi, please—-"

"Shut up Hobs, don't push me any further." And with that Yoongi left, leaving the scared Hobi behind. After a minute, Hobi ran to the same direction where Yoongi was going. He saw Yoongi at the parking lot and stopped him.

"Yoongs." He called and the called man stopped. "You are angry, please be safe, drive slowly and text me when you reach home." Hobi made him face him and said.

"You staying?" There wasn't any emotional clearly visible in Yoongi's voice or face.

"I-I am." Hobi lowered his eyes. He felt like betraying Yoongi, but he wasn't. He just—-

"Fine then." And Yoongi pulled his arm out of Hobi's hold. Hobi can clearly see the disappointment in Yoongi's eyes and it cut him deep. He nonetheless the stepped back and gave way to Yoongi to reach out for his car. He then turned to leave when he saw Yoongi got into a car and started it.

"Hoseok." He turned to his name call. "Don't come home tonight, I don't think I'll be available to open the door for you." And Yoongi left speeding the car out of the parking lot.

Hobi stood there, 'Hoseok', Yoongi called him with his name, he never called him with his name, and he won't open the door. That's it, Hobi knew he stepped out of the line and Yoongi had just closed himself on him.

When Hobi recovered from it, it was already late, Yoongi was long gone and left behind was a fading smoke of the car. It was no use now, standing there and cry, so Hobi walked back to the hospital lobby with dragging steps.

He was stuck in an unusual situation, if he support and gain one person he love, he loses the other. And it was overwhelming for him knowing that he wasn't actually good enough for any if them, both of his best friends were good without him, his presence wasn't making much of a difference and right there collecting his unworthy and unloveable self, Hobi walked closer to Taehyung's door, another person who is very very dear to him.

Everyone saw Hobi going quiet and just starring inside the room. They can feel like he was in deep pain and yet not a single word or sound erupted from his mouth. He kept starting for a while and then went back to his chair.

"Who is he?" Lia asked Sara who was standing beside her, completely silent.

"Jung Hoseok. He is Jungkook's friend." Sara didn't like to add any more to his intro. That's all he is, Jungkook's friend.

"I see." And the silence fell again between them. Sara wanted to talk to the lady but.....

"Who are you? If you don't mind me asking?" Sara finally gathered the courage.

"Lia, Song Lia." Lia replied with a sweet smile.

"Yuh-You know Taehyung?" Sara asked and earned a nod from Lia in reply. "How?"

"We are close to eachother. I'm Jimin's girlfriend and he is his best friend so we get to know and we go along really well." Lia said with a sad expressions and unconsciously her head turned to the door once again.

"Taehyung really is a great person, a good friend to be around." Sara said sincerely. Since the day one she saw Taehyung as a great person, she can say this cz the boy has uncountable qualities and great personality.

"Indeed he is." Lia replied. "You are?"

"I'm Sara, I'm his class mate and friend. Me, him and Min-jae are a group." Ahe wanted to let her know she wasn't a bad friend. "We really are close."