𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

Start from the beginning

A beaming girl with curly brown hair and a snowy white sundress stood in the doorway.
"Hey Bellon!" she laughed until she saw the tears in his vision lookers.
"Oh, Bellon, are you having a bad day, do you want to talk about it?"
Bellon wailed, his tiny marble sized mouth twisting into a scowl. And Jacella put a hand on his tiny thin shoulder.
"Bellon, I can come back another day if you would like..." the concerned girl suggested. But Bellon just grumbled and held the door open for her. Jacella skipped inside and turned the corner into the kitchen, colliding with what felt like a large brick wall. The average sized girl gasped and looked up to see a scary large hunky woman glaring down at her.
"Oh dear, I am so so so sorry for running into you." Jacella waited for a reply, but got none from the pale woman in front of her.
"Are you Bellon's new roommate? I saw the ad he posted, my name is Jacella by the way! Me and Bellon have known each other since we were just five years old. I love Bellon and we hang out allllllllll the time and-" Jacella paused and looked down.
"Sorry, i was probably talking too much, Bellon says I need to keep my mouth shut, and he's right! I'm so lucky to have a friend like Bellon!"Jacella kept talking anyway. Bellon and Edwrina stopped listening after she said that, and they both walked away. Jacella followed but didn't seem to notice that the other two weren;t listening to her annoying rambling.
"She seems...interesting. I can see why you aren't fond of her." Edwrina said, looking down at the tiny frail child-sized emo boy
Bellon shrugged and explained how he and Jacella had been friends for so long it was weird to cut her off now, no matter how annoying or selfish and rude the stupid girl was. Edwrina nodded as he said this, as she understood. Edwrina had in fact recognized Bellons friend and was not pleased with who she was. Bellons friend had a ...furry problem, and if Bellon couldn't see it then Edwrina would just have to play exterminator.

***

Edwrina and Bellon made their way to the living room, and sat down on the large velvet couch that was in there. Jacella followed, of course, and sat on the smaller red couch that was on the other side of the glass coffee table that Bellon had set up. Jacella talked for some time, about an hour, and during that time Bellon and Edwrina both just stared at each other as if they were having a staring contest. Edwrina was winning since Bellon kept blinking so it wasn't really a staring contest, they were just looking into each other's peepers, Edwrinas dark black spheres looking into Bellons bright blue orbs and Edwrina just happened to not be blinking.
Jacella stopped her lengthy tale of her and Bellon's adventure down in the creek all those years ago and stared at the pair sitting across from her. She watched them stare at each other for a couple seconds before she coughed loudly, catching the attention of the teeny tiny emo boy and the muscular tall gorgeous woman.
"I see you guys get along quite well." the cheerful girl said kindly.
"I see you don't know when to shut up" Edwrina smiled coldly at her and giggled a false girly laugh to mock the sweet girl. This teasing caused Jacella to frown and hunch her shoulders.
"Girls like you are so stupid, you all look like clones of each other, blond, smiling, polite, oh it just makes me sick. I'm not like other girls, no you see, I am better and sexier and taller than.... Your kind." The large, pale, colossus, gigantic, ghostly looking woman whispered harshly, while the tiny, petite, puppy eyed emo boy next to her nodded repeatedly, his tiny neck looking like it was going to snap in half as he did.
Jacella was silent for a moment, before her brown globes welled up with tears. She couldn't believe that someone would say such things. What did this strange beautiful, tall, paper-complexioned woman mean by "your kind."
There's no way she could know, unless she was one of...them. But she couldn't be, otherwise Bellon would have sensed it and killed her as soon as she arrived. Jacella wiped her tears away and stood up.
"I can tell when I'm not wanted, so...i'll leave you two alone.", she said, turning to mournfully shimmy away, "I hope you two have a good rest of the day together." she said sorrowfully, her brown orbs welling up again.
Bellon rolled his bright blue spheres at Edwrina and snorted.
"See what I mean, that girl is obnoxious and so rude.", he said to her, watching the typically cheerful girl walk through his front door, slamming it as she left. Bellon went and locked the door, and then turned to face the direction that Edwrina was in.
Edwrina made a sorrowful face and patted the couch next to her.
"Bellon, I'm going to say something very serious and I need you to listen close my little tot."
The atom sized boy took his stubby little emo self over and plopped down on the velvet cushioned couch, not even sinking into the pillows, because he was too emo to do stuff like that. He looked up at the woman who towered over him, even when sitting, and nodded for her to continue.
"I'm worried for your safety, my tiny emo boy. That Jacella has it out for you, I can tell. Jacella has the looker spheres of a killer Bellon. If you keep associating yourself with a girl like that you will quickly join your parents"
Bellon looked up at the tall woman and whispered, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, I've known J-j-jacela from when I-i-i-i was five! S-s-s-sure she was a-a-a-annoying and selfish and r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rude and ugly and l-l-loud, but she's not d-d-dangerous!"
The tall pale giantess woman smirked at him "Oh Bellon, how lucky you are to have me, you simply couldn't last without me here."
The tall pale lady picked up the tiny puppy sized emo boy, his crying and quivering form was calmed by Edwrinas calming words.
Bellon was lifted up to Edwrinas lips and she started to makeout with the tiny emo boy. Bellon immediately urinated all over Edwrina as her big lips covered his whole emo face. Edwrina ignored the disgusting fact that Bellon just urinated all over her and kept sucking his face into her mouth. His tiny emo head was popping in and out of her phat lips, getting scraped by her razor sharp teeth, the poor tiny emo boy couldn't even breath, but he was drinking so much of the sweet flowery saliva that he never ran out of urine and kept releasing his sticky bright amber liquid all over the gigantic lady who was basically eating him alive. And she was getting more and more into the fact that Bellon kept pissing all over her.
When Bellon passed out due to lack of oxygen, Edwrina decided it was time to give the tiny emo boy a break. She grabbed his tiny frail emo body with one hand and grabbed a roll of duct tape with the other.
Edwrina slithered upstairs with her large spider legs and taped Bellons feet to the ceiling and left him there to hang like a cute little emo bat. She watched as his tiny body swang back and forth slightly, and his shirt fell down revealing his cute tiny sideways abs. The large fairskined gal smiled at her handy work and tiptoed out of the emo room.