6

I wanna shoutout my babes BabyProtege_AJ
For helping me out with this!!! Thank you so many babes🥰🥰💛💛💛

Omniscient

Today the girls had to go to Ohio to perform at a megachurch. They've been touring for 2 weeks now and are soon to go home, they only had 3 more performances which were in Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Indiana until they could go back home to Detroit. Tonight they were getting ready for their performance at
Mt. Olive COGIC church...

"Dorinda can you come in here for a second"

"Yeah, one second Karen"

Dorinda said as sat the hot curling iron down on the towel and went over to her sister behind the curtain.

"What wrong?"

Karen opened the curtain and Dorinda looked at Karen's dress not attempting to go over her sister's old growing belly.

"It just fit me a few days ago"

"A few days ago? The last time we wore this dress was 7 months ago the same night you passed out after the performance."

Karen sighed as Dorinda tried to get it past her sister's belly but she couldn't.

"Let me go get mama, I'm sure she'll find a way to fix this before we go on. Meanwhile, put your slip-on cause you got everything exposed."

Karen haves Dorinda a stare and Dorinda looked back at her with the same one.

"What?"

Dorinda said about to leave the room.

"The slip is attached to this dress, so I can't fit it."

"Oh I forgot about that, well put your robe on then, and don't tell me you can't for that cause you just had it on"

They chuckled and Karen shooed her sister away and Dorinda left the room going to find her mother. She stopped by the closet room which was her sisters Twinkie and Denise's dressing room but their mother wasn't there. The next obvious step would be Jacky and her mother's dressing room so she stopped by.
Knocking on the door she heard her mother on the other side say "come in" she opens the door a little and sticks her head in a little.

"Mama, I need you for a minute."

"Alright I'll be right there, baby"

Jacky paused from doing her mother and Mattie got up making her way to Dorinda.
Leaving the room she addressed Dorinda.

"Wassup baby?"

"Karen can't fit her dress anymore and we go on soon. There's no way we can get a matching dress in less than an hour"

Mattie looked at her watch trying to figure out what to do.

"I should've trusted my instincts when I thought about getting a bigger dress for her.
Where y'all room at?"

"Down the hall"

2nd Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें