4

Continuing off of the previous chapters...

Drew

"So after Karen found out she was pregnant she didn't tell me immediately because she wanted to tell me in person and I didn't get to go visit her like I normally would because of the bad weather in Michigan and then she was in New York so they had bad weather too"

"I had called the night we both had gotten blizzards and said I had something to tell him so I had held him on the edge of his seat.
I only wanted to tell him when I had got home cause I felt the experience of telling him over the phone wouldn't be great like it would be in person"

"Yeah that's true, I'd rather spend that precious time with you."

Movie scenes

Karen

My sisters, mother and I were currently in New York for a show but now we were snowed in our hotel because of a blizzard. We were suppose to be home tomorrow morning after touring already for a month. Tonight Drew was even suppose to be at our show but Detroit had a blizzard too. So everything was behind schedule.

"I miss you baby"

I had said to Drew over the phone.

"I miss you too honey, We'll see each other soon."

"Yea"

"Why you sound so sad?"

"Cause I want to be with you.
I haven't seen you in so long."

"I know but it won't be long before I see you again then I can hold you in my arms and make love to you. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good baby, I really wish you were near with me now."

"Baby you know if I could I'd drive there just to be with you. No matter the weather but it's so bad I can't even see the neighbors house."

"Yeah it's bad out hear too.
The snow covered most of the doors on the first floor."

"I just pray to God that everyone is inside somewhere safe cause this weather is nothing to okay with"

"Yeah you're right."

"Baby it's late so I'm gonna let you go to bed.
So I love you, stay safe and I'll see you soon."

"I love you too baby-"

The call dropped suddenly before I could even finish what I was gonna say. I sighed before getting back on my bed and I started sobbing.

"Karen? Is that you?"

I hear Dorinda say from the bathroom.
She came out of the bathroom and looked at me with her toothbrush in her hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Doe"

I said grabbing the pillow so I could cry even harder.

"We'll obviously somethings wrong for you to be crying like that."

She said coming over to sit on my bed.
She rubbed my beck doing her best to comfort me as I kept sobbing.

"What's wrong?"

"I miss Drew!"

I said into the pillow.
Dorinda laughed making me look at her with a attitude.

"It's not funny, I miss him."

"Girl you're pregnant and that's your hormones all over the place. I'm sure your missing your husband too because your miles away from him and haven't seen him in a while
But that's normal. But crying like that is most definitely your baby messing with you."

She said laughing again,
I hit her with the pillow...

"It's not funny, Doe!"

"Girl, I cried a few times when I had to leave Nikki with Greg at home when we first started to tour after I had her. The only difference is I already had her meaning I had an attachment to her and I never was far away from her,
I was still going through postpartum depression and my hormones were still crazy.
On the flip side, you're still in your first trimester of pregnancy so your hormones are gonna drive you crazy but it'll get better over time. On top of that you feel alone cause your other part of you is miles away from him.
So it'll get better but that's all normal."

"Ughhh"

I said burying my face beck in the pillow.

A week later.....

"Baby!!"

I said as I practically ran to Drew and kissed him.

"I missed you so much!"

I said giving him more kisses.

"I missed you too gorgeous!"

We held me by my waist and kissed me again.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah"

"Alright lets go speak to everyone before we leave while the bus driver puts your things in the car"

We spoke to the family before we left and went directly home. Drew brought my bags in and we both got in the house. I put my purse down and then felt Drew's arm reach around me while he kissed my neck.

"Baby that tickles"

I said chuckling putting my hands on his.

"Baby?"

"Mhm?"

I said as he rocked me side to side.

"Since your not gonna be touring for a while,
What you think about trying for a baby?"

"A baby?"

"Yea, it's a good time too"

"You really think so?

"Yeah why? You don't think so?"

"No it's just...I didn't see a point of trying for one if we're already pregnant."

"Baby I know we- wait what?"

I smiled at him as he turned me around making us make eye contact.

"You said what?"

"We're pregnant!"

"We- We're gonna have a baby?"

"Yes baby, we're gonna have a baby!"

He kissed me deeply and I enjoyed every second of it.

Just a filer🥰

@JaiCreations 💛