CHAPTER - 8

*Easter*

 ISABELLA ROSA FERRARI

It was a beautiful morning, i woke up a little late than my usual time. It was currently 8:03 am. Staying in bed for a few minutes more i decided to finally get up and get ready. After i was done bathing i walked to the kitchen to grab my breakfast, i was met with the cook and i thanked him for the breakfast. 

Taking my breakfast i headed towards the front lawn as it was a beautiful day with nice winds blowing. As i started eating my breakfast in the lawn, i was interrupted by Giana "Isabella" she shouted as she headed towards me and took and seat in front of me "yes" i replied "why aren't you helping me with the planning for today's party, we barely have any time left" "and also hurry up and decide whomever you want to call to the party" she practically screamed "i'm not going to be here for the party today" i said while taking a bite of the toast "WHAT? WHY?" she screamed again, i sighed.

Hearing Giana screaming at the top of her lungs my father decided to step into the picture making me sigh once again "honey, what's wrong? why are you screaming in the morning?" he asked "honey, she said she isn't going to attend today's party in which i'm putting so much effort" Giana said pointing her finger at me. At her statement my father got angry and shouted "why the hell aren't you attending the party" i rolled my eyes, so that they were barely visible to anyone else "i have to be at Luciano's place for easter today, therefore i can't attend the party" i spoke, my father nodded at my statement and said "don't ruin my reputation". Saying that he left with Giana, i sighed as my beautiful morning was ruined, nevertheless i finished my breakfast and headed towards Luciano's place.

*

His house, more like a HUGE villa was very beautiful and surrounded by plants and climbers giving it a very traditional and unique beauty. The whole house was heavily guarded with armed men in every corner. I was busy admiring the house, not noticing the presence behind me.

"Isabella" i heard a husky familiar voice say behind me, as i turned around to identify the owner of the voice i was met with Luciano. "Hi" i said awkwardly " hi" he replied "you're early" he said "yeah, thought of coming early and helping out with lunch" i replied "oh, i see" he said "then lets head inside, shall we?" he asked and nodded.

As we entered the house we were greeted by an argument going on between two people, a couple possibly. But they stopped as soon as they noticed our presence, which didn't take long. The girl came running to me and hugged me saying "OMG hiiiiiiiiiii" "hii" i replied back "I'm Venetia by the way, Luciano's sister -in -law" she introduced herself "i'm Isabella" i introduced myself as well "oh, i know you, you don't have to give an introduction" she said and i gave her a small smile " and i'm Luca, Venetia's husband and Luciano's best friend " the guy introduced himself "nice meeting you " i said shaking his hand " likewise " he replied.

*

After a while of talking and a cup of coffee, Venetia and i headed to the kitchen to start preparing for lunch as it was around 11:30 am. And the boys headed for Luciano's office as they had some work to complete. During cooking i asked Venetia about the twins as i hadn't seen them since i came here, she said that they had gone for their daily classes and would be back very soon.

The rest of the time passed by really quickly as it was almost time for lunch now. In this time Luciano even gave me a tour of the house so that i could get familiar with it, and during this time the four of us bonded a lot and i got to know a lot of things about Luciano as well.

As we were setting up the table, two little boys screaming were heard "dada" they both screamed in sync. As they both entered the house, they were scooped up in a hug by Luciano. a very adorable sight i must say.

The twins then headed to the dining table and stopped on their tracks probably because of me. Luciano then walked up to them and said "she's going to be your mama Aiden and Austin" he finished pointing at me. There was a moment of silence which was broken by Austin as he rushed to hug me and i hugged back "hello mama" he said in my ear "hi baby" i replied back to him. As i put Austin down after hugging him, Aiden was already waiting for me to pick him up and hug him and i did the same "hi baby" i whispered in Aiden's ear as i hugged him "hello mama" he replied in his baby voice.

My heart just melted at their cuteness.

------------------

A/N - Sorry for the late update. i kinda forgot that i was writing  a book.