CHAPTER - 4

ISABELLA ROSA FERRARI

I woke up to the sun rays hitting my face. I took my sweet time getting up as i headed straight to the bathroom for a shower. After the long, hot and much needed shower i decided to go downstairs for breakfast and meet some of the workers who worked in the mansion as i was quite close to them from a very young age and hadn't been able to see them often because of the constant meetings that required my presence in and out of the country.

As i reached the kitchen i was met with Maria, she is the cook here and helped me coping up after my mother passed away. Maria was nothing but a pure kind hearted soul. We passed smiles to each other and hugged. "Wait at the dining table i'll get your breakfast" said Maria i just nodded and walked towards the dining room. As i reached there i was met with Giana's presence, she was on her phone and didn't notice my presence for which i was glad cause i didn't want to deal with her fakeness first thing in the morning. Taking my breakfast i headed straight to my room not feeling like eating at the table.

The day passed by pretty quick and it was soon afternoon, i glanced at the clock and sighed. It was 1:13 i rolled my eyes and went to get ready as i was supposed to meet Luciano again today at 2. I left the house around 1:30 not wanting to repeat yesterday's incident. I was at the restaurant in no time, as Luciano wasn't here yet i decided to order some coffee and wait.

Soon Luciano was here too i stood up as a mark of respect and shook hands with him. "I see you're early today" said Luciano with a smirk i just rolled my eyes and nodded. " Well its nice meeting you Mr. Romero" i said "Likewise " said Luciano.

There was a moment of silence between us i took that time to take a look at the figure sitting in front of me. He looked really handsome as usual, 3 piece suits were definitely this thing i didn't realize that i was staring at him until he cleared his throat bringing me out of my trance. 

"So i hope you know the deal" he said and i replied a small yes at his statement "Well to make it more clear the deal states that we'll get married within a week after all formalities are completed and the marriage will be the sign of  the merging of our legal business and the mafias would become one" he said and i agreed to his statement. And about the combining of the mafias, i was informed by my father about that earlier today.

We talked alongside our lunch and he informed me about how after our marriage i would have to earn the respect of his mafia and what all was expected from me and also how i would have to be a mother figure to Aiden and Austin, i was more than happy to be that for them cause i love children and both of them are super adorable.

As we were coming to an end of our lunch i decided to pop the question that was messing with my head the entire time "by the way" i started "could you please tell me who is the mother of Aiden and Austin?" i trailed. Luciano stopped eating and looked at me with an expression i couldn't read, "Look, i don't mean to offend you or anything but if i'm going to be your wife and the mother of your children i feel like i deserve to know about it" there was a pause before Luciano nodded and started "To be honest, Aiden and Austin aren't my biological sons. I'm not their biological father." 

________________

A/N - cliffhangerrr