At this time, a sharp, heart-piercing scream cut through the entire forest.

    Everyone's expressions changed. That voice was simply too terrifying, reaching the limit of human distortion. But they had already heard that the voice was Linse. And along with the screams, a very strong aura full of abnormal tyranny hit the sky.

    With such a strong mental power, even Si Fuyao frowned slightly. Su Wei put on the magazine and whispered, "It's an S-level ability." That's how he was sure.

    Si Fuyao glanced at him, "Fusion can sense the spiritual power of everyone, whether it's our own or the other party's."

    So at the beginning, he was the first to discover the hidden zombies, or in other words, any spiritual person would be exposed to Su Wei's eyelids. As long as he wants to know.

.Su Wei's expression became solemn. He was sure that Qin Feishen and Linse must have bumped into the primary mutant. I just don't know whether this terrifying S-level ability belongs to Qin Feishen or that mutant? !

    At this time, he would rather be Qin Feishen. If not, I'm afraid they will have a real tough battle.

    Now everyone obeys Si Fuyao's command, and they try to run ahead as fast as possible. After crossing a few dense forests and steep slopes, everyone was stunned by what they saw.

    Qin Feichen was naked, his face full of suffocation. His bloodshot eyes were like a beast. In his right hand, he is holding an animal zombie body whose neck has been twisted off. Except for the head, other parts have mutated very terrifyingly. The fur as hard as iron, the sharp claws, the smelly liquid, and the stomach has been pulled out. intestines. Such a fierce primary mutant is already dead.

.Zhao Dong felt that the thing was a little familiar, and when he took a closer look, he couldn't help but blurt out a curse: "Damn it, it's that wolf dog at the base!"

    Many people know about the wolf dog. Zhao Dong complained everywhere. Later, after getting to know Chen Shi well, he realized that it belonged to Linse.

    Linse was covered in blood and lay on the ground. He put his hands on his neck, shaking with fear. What if he picked it up? He only fed it because he saw it was pitiful. How did he know it would carry the virus on it. Didn't this group of people also check it out when they entered the city? How can you blame him! Well now, he was actually bitten by that beast, no, he doesn't want to become a zombie. He is obviously the protagonist of this world, how could everything become like this.

    He looked back at Su Wei, suddenly widened his eyes and laughed wildly: "Qin Feishen, what if you are S-class? You used me to lead this dead bastard, but the people you like don't even look at you. ..Do you think your powers will always be there? Tell you, I'm dead, and no one will give you medicine, and you'll be an ordinary person in no time. Living on the alms of others..."

    Before he could finish speaking, his whole body began to twitch. The whole face began to collapse at a speed visible to the naked eye. He staggered and stood up, trying to catch Qin Feishen, but the latter knocked his head off.

    Qin Fei took a deep look at Su Wei. Si Fuyao took a step forward and hugged him tightly. Su Wei, on the other hand, looked back at each other with firm and sincere eyes.

    Qin Fei closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he still looked at Su Wei, "Have you ever thought about it a little bit..." There was a faint light in his eyes.

    Si Fu Yao clenched his fists. Su Wei stood beside him, looked at him, shook his head, and said firmly in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

    Qin Feishen said nothing. .However, his eyes completely dimmed.