Seeing people staring at him with innocent eyes, Chu Lie looked serious, and brought out the reasons that he had thought up for a long time: "Jinning, you are going to shoot a water scene next. You can't swim, I will teach you in advance. "

    He spoke seriously, as if he was really thinking about Su Wei.

.Oh, believe in you, I will live so many lives in vain.

    Su Wei ignored him and turned her head away. However, in Chu Lie's eyes, he turned into a teenager and became shy again.

    The infinity pool of the Sri Banwa luxury clubhouse is on the upper floor of the 56th floor, and the entire S city's light city star sea is unobstructed. Palm trees are planted around the pool, and the bottom is fine white sand. At night, there will be many small lights shining at the bottom of the pool, like stars, very dreamy.

    Su Wei put on a big towel and walked out. At a glance, I saw the man by the pool.

    I have to say that Chu Lie has a very toned and masculine figure, with wheat-colored skin, a thick chest, and no fat at all. The sexy mermaid line extends all the way into the black bullet-bounce-pants.

    Chu Lie stretched out his hand towards him and smiled happily: "Come on, give me your hand, and I'll take you into the water."

.He couldn't help staring at Su Wei's waist. It's so thin and the lines are so beautiful, it can be broken when the Buddha exerts force. Just wait a little longer and he'll get hold of it. Of course he will teach each other well. And when he was afraid, his flexible body would stick to him tightly.

    Chu Lie thought, his eyes darkened a bit.

    However, Su Wei raised the corner of her mouth, and suddenly revealed an inexplicable smile, tilted her head and said, "Do you think I need it?"

    The next moment, he stood on the platform, bowed up, bounced lightly, and rotated 360 degrees gracefully in the night sky, like a beautiful flying fish, taking advantage of the wind and leaping over the sea. Then it turned into a meteor and returned to the water.

    When he emerged from the water again, he was already 50 meters away.

    He turned his head and winked smugly at the man by the pool.

    Chu Lie's face was black. .What's so special, who made a small report, saying that his own teenager would not, yes, water!

    This night, he tried his best, but the other party always slipped away from him. Fortunately, relying on his physical strength, he finally caught the young man when he was out of breath.

    Su Wei finally broke free and stomped on the opponent. In exchange, the man gave a low and successful smile.

    The night was quiet, the blue water swayed gently, and there were faint blues all around.

    Chu Lie hugged Su Wei out of the water and pressed him to the edge of the pool, his hot and strong body tightly hugging him. The young man in the water, Fang Buddha, really became the reincarnation of Narcissus. His gorgeous face, moist eyes, and light lips were so familiar that it made his heart palpitate. Fang Buddha was the treasure he would chase after in his previous life.

    They looked at each other, and no one spoke.

.Chu Li squeezed his chin and lowered his head slowly.

    Su Wei closed his eyes, he was touched by the affection in the man's eyes. He hooked Chu Lie's neck with his backhand, willingly deepening the kiss.

    When Chu Li turned around, he received those gossips, which made people ruthless. Immediately, some harmony was restored on the set.

    But what Chu Lie, who was not in S City, didn't expect was that the news about Ye Jinning's adoption on the Internet spread wildly, making him hit the hot headlines again.