Could it be that Chairman Chu just likes to watch Zhou Yuhan filming? He was a little confused, and he was at a loss when he heard Chu Lie ask unhappily, "Why is it always that person shooting? . . Does anyone else have a role? "

    The general manager of Huanyu was stunned for a moment, and immediately reacted. Dare to love, this is distressing, the little lover is tired? ! Oops, in order to make Chairman Chu happy, he specially ordered the assistant director to film Zhou Yuhan these days, and even added a lot of scenes to him.

    It is not a problem to let Zhou Yuhan rest immediately. The trouble is that today the second male is going to another studio, not on the side of "Seeking Immortal". And there are only three male characters left at the scene. It's only early in the morning, so you can't call the shutdown to call it a day!

    However, that Ye Jinning really couldn't handle it.

    The general manager gave the studio manager a wink, and the latter bit the bullet and opened the webpage for Chu Lie.

    After just one glance, Chu Lie's face became gloomy.

    Su Wei put down the script and stretched out a little bored. After sitting on the cold bench for three days, he had to think of something today.

.At first, he thought that the shooting sequence had been adjusted, but then he was ignored by the crew, and others avoided him vaguely, and he didn't realize that something was wrong until he took off his scarf again.

    This time, he didn't make the hot headlines, but under the official Weibo account of "Qiu Xian", there were some remarks that the third male would be replaced. At first these comments were relatively few, but now almost nine out of ten discuss the matter.

    Following these replies, he touched the Weibo posted by the original PO owner at the beginning.

    This time it's not the original fan of the original V, but it can be seen that they should be friends and people in a circle. The content written on Weibo this time is more exaggerated than the last time——

    #heavy news: "Seeking Immortal" plans to change the candidate for the third male cultivator Zhantian! #

    I am Justice V:

.[Since the fashion screenwriter and commentator Wei Zi broke the news about the casting doubts of "Aim for Immortals" on XX, I have been paying close attention to the filming progress of "Aim for Immortals". According to internal personnel information, since the filming of "Seeking Immortal", the crew has not filmed any scene of the male god Xiu Zhantian. The strange thing is that Ye Jinning, the actor of the third male actor, arrived on the set a few days ago, but has been in a marginalized state. Rumors have it that this is because the crew is reconsidering the third male lead. Does this also prove that Ye Jinning, who was dubbed the 'Oriental Narcissus', went through the back door and unfairly competed for the top position by hugging his thighs, and it was not groundless? ——@Fashion screenwriter and commentator]

    Su Wei frowned. For the first time, he could still be regarded as a bored person on the Internet, but after staring at him one after another, he felt that it was not so simple behind the scenes.

    Below are a few pictures of him sitting alone in the corner reading a book. .Compared with the busy male one and two males, it does have a bit of a bleak and frustrated taste. Xu Yang happened to be not by his side, and he suddenly became a loner.

    The photos are in place, it is indeed true, it is just a means to confuse the public.

    Looking at Yi Shui'er's reply below, the fans who didn't know it have been completely aroused. From complaining about Ye Jinning's "dead corpse" acting, going through the back door, shameless, etc., to the news that I can finally rest assured. When will the crew officially release the announcement and passionately pinpoint which of their own little stars will be on top.