Sam Mewis turns to her, "We figured that you'd appreciate having your same spot." 

Kasey nods, "Thanks." 

Kelley on the other side of the room is already in conversation with the girls around her. Kasey heads to the training room to get her ankles taped and then grabs a roll in order to tape her own hands. 

"Looks like someone had a good night." 

Kasey looks at Ashlyn, "Huh? What?" 

"KO has that same grin plastered across her face; the two of you must have done some celebrating last night." 

"We are newlyweds and I'm not going to deny, that, we have a very healthy sex life. Ash, what do I do now? I feel completely out of my element."   

Ashlyn smiles and laughs, "Stick with me rookie; I gotcha." 

"Thanks." 

Taking her seat, Kasey goes about getting her shin guards and cleats looked after, before grabbing her gloves as she follows the other keepers to the field to start their warmups and drills. 

She no sooner steps out the door of the room and there's a camera recording everything she does for the team's social media accounts. She smiles and waves to the camera, before falling in beside Ashlyn. 

With the field players in a meeting, it's only the keepers on the pitch and the camera's are snapping a ton of shots of her now, that, it's been announced she's apart of the roster. Knowing that she's the topic of conversation and interest, Kasey does her best to tune out the interference and focus on the instructions given as they switch out on the warmups. 

The pace increases and soon the four keepers are taking turns alternating in goal and either being a passer or shooter. Kasey stands on the line and saves 4 out of the 5 attempts on her before moving to the passing role and then getting a chance to be the shooter on AD. She doesn't hold back on her fellow keeper and taking a shot that Franch bobbles, Kasey scoops the rebound and fires it behind her. Jogging back to her spot, she waits for the ball across from Jane and sends her next attempt just inside the post. 

"Hey Wild, maybe tone it down a bit." 

Kasey looks at Jane and shakes her head, "I'm not here to play nice; I'm here to earn my place. Nothing against the girls, but, I have everything to prove and I can't do that by taking it easy." 

Jane seems to accept what Kasey says as she jogs over to collect a few stray balls. 

Moving her feet between the pylons, Kasey comes out to challenge Ashlyn as her friend connects on the shot, which is blocked by Kasey's arm as she makes herself big. The same thing happens over and over again, with Kasey being locked on and in and showing her brick wall tendencies as they all have their chances to take shots on her with very few of them hitting the netting. 

As the group takes a water break, the players make their way out with different coloured pinnies on their backs and begin to get warmed up. Alex leans into Kelley as they help each other stretch out, "Apparently, your wife isn't making any friends." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Ash told me that she's come out gunning for them." 

Kelley laughs, "I'd expect nothing less from her. There's a reason why the nickname, "Wild Thing" has stuck; she's a totally different person on the pitch then off. When she's out of her head and locked in, watch out! she's not taking shit from anyone. You'll find out the first time she chews your ass for not coming back to defend."