You are deep! I will definitely let you take back everything that belongs to me, and let you kneel in front of me, you can't live without dying!

On the way back, Ji Sishen was in a bad mood and looked very depressed.

It made Huai Jinnian very concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"I've already met my mother, why are you still so unhappy?"

Huai Jinnian raised Ji Sishen's chin lightly and asked softly.

Ji Si deeply pursed his lips and wrote in Huai Jinnian's palm.

[I just rejected my father, will he embarrass my mother? 】

Huai Jinnian hugged the person in his arms and comforted him.

"Don't worry, Junbeizhou deliberately left you for lunch, obviously to please you."

"In addition, I have also expressed my attitude with my mother, and Junbeizhou still dare not do anything to your mother."

But if the guarantee is not complete, Junbeizhou will threaten Ji Sishen with Haitang.

Ji Si understood a bit deeply, but there was still worry in his eyes.

Even if nothing happened, it was certain that my mother's life would not be easy.

unless......

Take the mother out of the prime minister's mansion, so that she will not be pinned down.

Ji Sishen's thoughts were written on his face, but Huai Jinnian couldn't see through it.

What Ji Sishen can think of, so can Huai Jinnian.

Moreover, since Aiwu Jiwu is a deep mother, it is naturally impossible for Huai Jinnian to really leave it alone.

Begonia's yard has been prepared in the palace for a long time, and people are secretly guarding Begonia.

As long as Ji Si begged him deeply, he would pick up Haitang.

Even if they don't pick up, Haitang will have nothing to do in the Prime Minister's Mansion.

Ji Sishen knew Huai Jinnian too well, would he not know what this person was thinking?

So I didn't ask for it on purpose.

And even if Huai Jinnian didn't do this, Ji Sishen could find a way to get Haitang to leave the Prime Minister's Mansion.

According to the system, it's just a couple tricks.

See who is in a hurry.

Ji Si deeply pursed his lips, and deliberately suppressed the words that he wanted to ask Huai Jinnian to pick up the person.

Huai Jinnian is not in a hurry, so Ji Sishen is left.

But Huai Jinyu couldn't understand these two people. The second sister-in-law was so worried about his mother, so she just asked the second brother to pick him up.

Why didn't the second sister-in-law say anything?

Huai Jinyu also wanted to say it directly, but was stared back by Huai Jinnian.

Huai Jinyu: "..."

Tsk, the emperor is not in a hurry for the eunuch.

He felt that it was better for him to leave these two people alone, so as not to be stared to death by his second brother one day!

For several days, Huai Jinnian accompanied Ji Sishen.

Let's see when Ji Sishen takes the initiative to ask him.