Arc 5: The little painter is a sticky spirit (1-5)

"There is a series of things that follow."

Ji Sishen: "..."

When did the system bugs become so big?

But it's not important anymore, he vaguely has some answers in his heart, but he can't tell the truth.

As for the so-called bug of the system, it probably knows that it must be the work of the Lord God, but I don't know why the Lord God has taken such a lot of trouble to come out with such a bug.

He is a mentally retarded system, can't understand such complicated things,

And Ji Sishen didn't continue to struggle on this issue, because he believed that all the things he didn't know, he would know one day.

And all he had to do was wait quietly.

It seems that he doesn't need to do anything else, just stand there and wait quietly, and all the answers that trouble him will eventually come to light.

No hurry, take your time.

He will wait, so ah, you have to show up soon.

Ji Sishen took back those emotions and came back to his senses. Just as he moved his body, he heard a rubbing sound caused by the chains dragging the floor.

Ji Sishen even felt the weight on his feet, looked down, good guy.

The beginning is a crime scene?

Looking up and looking around, there is not even any light.

Heavy curtains block out all sunlight

There was only a faint gleam of light.

Ji Si subconsciously frowned, he didn't like this feeling.

It was as if when the curtains were opened, outsiders could smell the smell of carrion in the house.

It's too dark and low, and it makes people feel bad.

Ji Sishen lifted his foot and moved, the chain on his foot was not light enough to move at all.

Every step you take is like dragging a weight of dozens of pounds.

The clanging sound of the chains was particularly harsh.

Ji Sishen simply sat down, "Come on, let me hear what a horrible world this is."

Fu Shen, a psychiatrist in a small clinic.

"Fu Shen?"

Ji Sishen pressed his chin lightly, his eyes slightly deep.

Fu Ting and Fu Shen.

Hmm, what a nice name.

system:"......"

Are you going to speak up?

Looking at the host's expression, I might be thinking about something old-fashioned.

The system coughed lightly and began to tell Ji Sishen the story of this world again.

This world is a little different. The beginning is abusive, abusing the heart, and the body is abused later. The ending is even more distressing than the previous script.

Anyway, the previous ones were just miserable, this is abuse.

Fu Shen is indeed a psychiatrist in a small clinic, but he did not choose it himself.

It was at the request of others that I was forced to do this psychiatrist.

This person, compared to the original body, is the protagonist of this world, Zuo Chen.