16-20

Ji Si pursed his lips and smiled, is he so scary?

"Captain, is it okay?"

The eyes of the three people present swept over the two of them.

Han Chen instantly understood.

Emotional people will agree, because Jiang Jingxu.

Afraid that someone would run away, Han Chen said directly, "Nothing is impossible!"

Then Han Chen pushed the person directly in front of Jiang Jingxu, "Xu, I'll leave the rest to you."

Then he greeted the other two and left the battlefield.

For fear of being affected by dog ​​food.

Ji Si raised his eyebrows slightly, the coach is very good.

Jiang Jingxu pinched his brows, very helpless.

"Let's go."

Ji Sishen smiled softly and fell into Jiang Jingxu's ears, feeling a little unexpectedly sultry.

Ji Sishen needs to go back to the rental house to move his things to the club, but he is not particularly important.

I don't even need a computer anymore.

"Do you need my help?"

Ji Sishen almost blurted out, his eyes moved slightly and his smile surged.

He tilted his head slightly and looked at Jiang Jingxu, "Okay, I can ask the captain to help me. I really can't ask for it."

The melodious ending makes people tremble.

Jiang Jingxu reconfirmed that he didn't need help anymore.

However, when Jiang Jingxu looked at Ji Sishen's eager eyes, he couldn't refuse.

So it followed.

Ji Sishen's room is not big, but it is surprisingly clean.

Nothing big, you can see it all at a glance.

"Captain, it's a bit shabby, you can sit wherever you want."

Jiang Jingxu hummed.

Ji Sishen glanced at Jiang Jingxu amusingly, and went straight to pack up his clothes.

But just halfway through, Ji Sishen suddenly noticed something and walked out of the room almost quickly, with a cold face and his back against the door.

Glancing at Jiang Jingxu, he raised his index finger and made a silent motion.

Jiang Jingxu frowned slightly, it was the first time he saw such a cold and sinister expression on Ji Sishen's face.

There was a knock on the door, Ji Sishen turned around and locked the door directly.

Sure enough, someone took the key from outside the house to open the door, but because Ji Sishen locked it from the inside, the other party did not open it.

"Deep? Are you there?"

It was indeed Fu Yuntao's voice.

Ji Sishen's eyes were slightly dark, and his whole body seemed to be a bit gloomy.

Even the left hand is ready to take the fruit knife next to it.

"Little thing, actually learned to hide from me?"

Ji Sishen has recovered his memory, but the system around Fu Yuntao still does not notice Ji Sishen's identity.

As for why...