11-15

system:......

Not only women can't mess with.

Men can't mess with it either.

Especially this kind of man who looks petite and soft, can't be provoked...

This Gu worm would have perished immediately after leaving the body, and Ji Sishen had a mother Gu in his hands.

When the mother Gu dies, the child Gu will also die at the same time.

So that talent is so confident, Ji Sishen is still under his control.

As everyone knows, this Gu worm has long since become a plaything in people's hands.

It is also very simple to make this Gu worm immortal, just raise it with one's own flesh and blood.

Ji Sishen poured a drop of blood into himself from time to time, and this Gu worm could naturally be raised in vain and plump.

Don't worry at all, it will die.

He is the future medicine king.

Ji Sishen collected the worms and lay down to sleep.

He had to find a chance to let Bailimu know that he was missed by others.

But not in a hurry.

Ji Sishen boiled the medicine early in the morning and sent it to Bailimu.

In the past, Baili Mu just woke up.

Ji Sishen saw that Bai Limu's spirit was not very good, so he spoke.

"Your Highness didn't sleep last night, did you?"

Perhaps because of getting along these days, Bailimu has a little more trust in Ji Sishen.

Now Bailimu is not as cold and alienated as before.

"Ok."

Ji Sishen suddenly smiled, "I guess His Highness must not be able to sleep well, now."

Ji Sishen handed a small wrinkled sachet to Bailimu.

Bai Limu took it and frowned.

"It's ugly."

Ji Si blushed deeply, "Your Highness! You... are you disgusting?"

"I can't get it if others want it. Besides, I'm not a woman, so how can I be popular with women."

"It would be nice to be able to sew like this."

Don't look at this small sachet, the medicinal materials in it are all used to soothe the nerves.

It is still the right medicine. It can be used to calm the mind on weekdays, and it can be placed by the pillow at night to soothe the nerves and repel mosquitoes.

It is much more useful than any soothing incense.

"If Your Highness dislikes it, give it back to me!"

Saying that, Ji Sishen put up his body to grab it.

When Bailimu saw someone coming to grab it, he stretched out his hand, but he didn't let anyone get it.

Ji Sishen is also stubborn, the more you don't let him get it, the more he wants to get it.

At this moment, I simply climbed onto the bed to reach for the small sachet.

And the Bermuda stretches farther.

I don't know if it was unintentional or intentional, Ji Sishen was unsteady, the small sachet touched, and the whole person also fell into Bailimu's arms.