Arc 10: The innocent little rabbit is obedient and flirtatious (1-5)

Ji Sishen has readily accepted the current situation.

Moreover, the setting of the bunny is quite good.

Ji Si deeply tugged at his rabbit ears, and even couldn't help pinching his rabbit tail.

It feels so good.

The system is jealous, woohoo... He also wants to rua.

"Tell me, what kind of terrible world is this?"

The system was afraid that Ji Sishen would detect his own thoughts again, so he spoke immediately.

"It's a beast world."

"But it's not entirely true, at least the host you are now a failed beast body."

"As you can see, your prototype is a rabbit, but your transformation failed, so now some rabbit animal shapes are preserved."

"It became a half-beast form."

"But most importantly, it's rare to see a rabbit prototype here."

"Because this is the world of beasts, only powerful orcs can survive."

Ji Si deeply heard the meaning of a certain Xiaotongzi's words.

Not that he is a rabbit, too weak.

"System, what I'm more concerned about is, where is Yueyin?"

"Is he a wolf?"

The system almost applauded, "Host! You are awesome! That's right, your man is a wolf."

"The most important thing is that your man is the leader of the wolf clan."

Ji Si gave a deep hum.

But Ji Sishen hadn't asked anything clearly when someone broke in suddenly.

With just one glance, Ji Sishen can see that the prototype of this person is also a wolf.

But he actually looks like a normal human.

As soon as the man saw Ji Sishen, he showed his strong possessiveness.

It seemed like he was going to swallow Ji Sishen alive.

The fear from nature made Ji Sishen feel some fluctuations in his heart.

"This is really superb."

With greedy and fierce eyes, he stared at Ji Sishen without concealment, and even licked the corner of his mouth directly.

This man has a greedy mind and is about to walk towards Ji Sishen.

But another person came in.

"What are you doing!"

The speaker's tone was sharp, which made the man take a few steps back in fright.

"Clan... patriarch."

The person who was called the patriarch glared at the man as if warning.

"You can touch this rabbit?"

Although the man was afraid of the patriarch, he still smiled.

"Patriarch, this is a half-beast, and it's a superb rabbit in half-beast form."

Just smelling the breath in the air made people's blood boil.

If this is...

Hey, that must make people desire/immortal/desire/death.

Of course the patriarch knew Ji Sishen's allure, but the patriarch had bigger plans.

"Humph! Put your mind away."