Arc 3: The Sick Prince's Medicine King's Little Favorite Concubine (1-5)

In this regard, Ji Sishen smiled tacitly.

Huo Jinyu and Ji Sishen have been together for a hundred years, and even the cemetery is in one place.

This has also become the most legendary story in the entertainment industry.

——

The Wuyong Dynasty in the Year of Apocalypse

"Cough cough..."

Listening to the cough, the emperor's face didn't look very good.

This is the fourth prince.

The emperor did not want to make any mistakes.

The doctor's face was not very good.

"Reporting to Your Majesty, the Crown Prince's illness is menacing, and this minister will definitely try his best."

The emperor frowned into a Sichuan character, and sat beside the prince's bed, comforting the prince.

"Prince, you have a good rest, I will definitely search the world's famous doctors for you."

Bailimu was the fourth prince established by Bailichen in the dynasty.

The first three princes were either crazy or dead.

Now if there is another accident in Bailimu, I am afraid that the entire palace will be completely unsafe.

Bailichen immediately told the world to seek a famous local doctor. As long as he could save Bailimu, he would earn thousands of taels of gold, and it would not be a problem for him to become an official.

On the long street, everyone was talking about the imperial list.

There was only a small man wearing a power fence on his head, wrapped tightly, and stepped forward, and without hesitation, he took off the imperial list.

This person is none other than Ji Sishen of this world.

"Take me into the palace."

Ji Sishen was brought into the palace like this.

"Are you sure you can save the prince?"

Ji Sishen knelt on the ground, speaking a little coldly.

"Naturally, apart from me, there is no second person in this world who can save the prince."

In this case, it is simply shameless.

"I hope your medical skills are as confident as you speak."

Ji Sishen didn't talk nonsense, just let someone take him to see the prince.

Ji Sishen asked the emperor and everyone to wait outside, and no one was allowed to enter without him speaking.

Bailichen naturally compromised for the sake of Bailimu.

When there was no one left, Ji Sishen took off the power fence on his head.

A handsome face with a somewhat Jiangnan water town appearance was revealed.

The scarlet tear mole at the corner of his eye made Ji Sishen a bit more charming.

The original owner of this world is indeed capable of medicine.

Ji Sishen stepped forward with a silver needle and plunged into the acupoint of Bailimu without hesitation.

The dying Bailimu frowned slightly at this moment because of the penetration of the silver needle.

Seeing people's reactions, Ji Sishen also knew in his heart.

He took out the silver dagger from his waist, slashed his middle finger, and squeezed out blood.