56-60

"Ok."

Along the way, Ji Sishen said a word, and Fu Ting replied a word.

As if not experiencing a big explosion, but two people walking out leisurely.

I don't know when the live broadcast will resume. Looking at such a picture, I feel warm, but I feel bad for Ji Sishen.

Although they didn't know what happened at the moment of the explosion, the explosion with such a powerful force finally only blew up the third prince's starship and a big hole on the spot.

But their marshal's wife, by herself, kept the entire interstellar space.

I... but lost my right hand.

But in fact... Ji Sishen didn't feel the pain of losing his right hand at all.

Now... he seems to be enjoying it.

"Host, can you feel the pain of losing your right hand?"

Ji Si was deeply puzzled, "Why do I have it? Besides, where is the pain? Besides, isn't Fu Ting my right hand?"

system:"......"

When it just exploded, Ji Sishen let it block his pain, so even if his right hand was blown up, he didn't feel anything.

It just looks a little scary.

Knowing the system of his host's urination, he even wondered if he was "seeking welfare" for himself because he lost his right hand.

I have to say, it's... the truth.

But then again, just after the explosion, he seemed to feel a surge in value, and it was a blackening value.

It has already exceeded its tolerance range, that is to say, if this is a blackening value suddenly generated by a person, it means that this blackening value is enough for him to destroy the whole world.

This makes the system a little scared.

Fortunately, this data only appeared for a few seconds.

But more than that, it cares more about...

"I think when I transferred the explosion, the health value of the small plane world was a little abnormal."

"What's wrong?"

This guy won't drop the chain at a critical moment.

"Well... the life value of that world is too low, as if there are no humans."

Generally speaking, such a plane world does not exist.

Ji Si's eyes were slightly deep, "Could it be that your data was wrong, causing that world to be directly destroyed by the explosion that was transferred to the past?"

system:"......"

"Am I going to make such a mistake?!"

"Host, you have completely lost your cute little system!"

Ji Sishen's smile seemed to have a hint of pampering, and he also thought it was unlikely.

After all, the system that can be bound to him, although... mentally retarded.

But it is impossible to be so mentally retarded.

"Since it's not because of this, then don't worry about it."

"If it's caused by other abnormal means, the people of the Lord God will definitely deal with it."

"Where the health value is too low, we estimate that we will not pass."