11-15

Ji Sishen's heart ached immediately because of this sentence.

Xiao Siyan is really good at pinching him.

I know how to make him feel bad.

I really don't know, I thought what happened to him.

Ji Sishen held Xiao Siyan's hand and spoke softly.

"Little Siyan, I'm not angry."

Seeing that Ji Sishen was really not angry, Xiao Siyan immediately showed two dimples and laughed.

"Brother, it's the best!"

Ji Sishen: "..."

Ji Sishen had a headache when he saw Xiao Si Yan's Pidian'er running to the old man's side.

"I didn't expect you to know how to coax Si Yan."

"Speaking of which, I'm curious. You didn't seem to like Si Yan very much before."

I use the word dislike very much.

When Ji Sishen was in front of Si Ning, he naturally wouldn't pretend to be a person.

In front of Sining, no disguise could escape her eyes.

how to say.

Sining is a little harder to deal with than normal Si Yan.

Si Ning is too shrewd, and to this extent, Ji Sishen is almost 80% similar to Si Ning.

So now Ji Sishen is shaking the orange juice in his hand, just like shaking a red wine glass.

The eyes have a bit of meaning.

"Auntie also said it was before."

"Speaking of which, I'm also curious, Xiao Siyan didn't like Pu Shen very much before."

In one sentence, Sining understood seven or eight points.

This Ji Sishen is really good at talking.

Just use her words and return it.

But Sining knew.

"Oh, that's what I said."

Sining directly touched Ji Sishen's glass and drank it.

"I hope you can be so confident in front of Si Yan."

Ji Si took a sip of the orange juice, "How can Auntie know, I can't."

Ji Sishen's temperament made Si Ning re-evaluate the man in front of him.

She actually likes this Ji Sishen a little bit.

It feels so strange.

Much more likable than when I saw it before.

The tongue is also flexible and can speak.

Sining's eyes fell on Jiang Qin in the distance, "Do you know who she is?"

Ji Sishen followed Sining's gaze, and Jiang Qin indeed had a gentle and courteous temperament in his bones.

"I know, if there are deep characters, she is probably Si Yan's wife now."

Sining snorted, "Even if she didn't, she would still be Si Yan's wife and the mother of Si Yan's son."

It is a reminder and an advice.

If it was Ji Sishen before, Si Ning felt that what he said was probably something else.

Ji Sishen looked at Sining amusingly, "Auntie's words make me think you don't want her to be?"

Sining's temperament is noble and elegant, and there is not even much emotional change.