36-40

According to the words of the system, he is very bad now!

Gee.

The little rabbit is too powerful, isn't it meaningless?

The obedient and soft little rabbit has to say "no" at the right time.

Otherwise, how can the ferocious wolf be unable to stop.

So how can the innocent little rabbit "do"?

"Host, I suspect that you are deliberately arguing."

Ji Sishen was lying on the bed, his expression didn't look bad.

"Get rid of your doubts."

system:"......"

Well, you are the boss, you have the final say.

The falcon and the clan went hunting again, and the cold winter is only two months away.

However, although it is not very cold in autumn, the nearby forests are all green, and it does not look like autumn at all.

But this weather is the most comfortable.

The seeds that Ji Si planted deep in the small courtyard miraculously emerged.

It is estimated that one crop can be harvested before the migration.

"The almighty world mall, the weather is bad, and you can grow the vegetables you want."

Ji Sishen praised his little son in a perfunctory manner.

"Yes, yes, you are the most versatile. My little Tongzi is really invincible and super awesome."

snort! of course!

Much stronger than that 023.

"Hmph, little rabbit, who are you pretending to be so innocent and innocent?"

Really what to say.

The system felt unlucky for a moment.

Ji Sishen tilted his head in confusion.

"Do you want to see it?"

Nan Wan: "..."

fuck.

This bunny is really shameless!

"Little rabbit, I will definitely let the falcon abandon you! A male rabbit, no matter how precious, is only a plaything for others."

"As a male, I don't want to make progress, and I'm so weak to the point of being entertained. It's really disgusting."

"As a human being of a higher creature, it is really shameless to deliberately pretend to be a rabbit that has failed to evolve to seduce so many wolf males."

Nan Wan: "..."

Suddenly Nanwan reacted suddenly, "Human? How did you know?!"

Ji Sishen walked to the fence, put his hands on the fence, and opened his mouth with a smile.

"Then why don't you guess, why would I know?"

"Guess right, there is a prize."

There was a hint of bewitching danger in his tone, but Nan Wan frowned and took a step back as if in fear.

"023! Is he human?"

023 looked through all the data, but did not see Ji Sishen's true identity.

"Host, he is indeed an orc, and the prototype is a rabbit."

Nan Wan doubted in her heart, "There are human races in the beast world?"

"No."

"Then how did he know I was human?"